1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fox News busted for making stuff up about muslims

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Jan 18, 2015.

1. da1

da1 Member

Ban worthy post

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Neither the "spokeswoman" "Tzipora Menache" nor the quote is real. It's made up stuff. But goes to show what sources "Exiled" relies on.

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

The difference is that glynch called Hamas "freedom fighters". Nothing is further from what I believe in than to say something like that about Nazis, whom I despise. If you don't understand the difference between what you posted and what I posted, maybe your timeout wasn't long enough?

4. Exiled

Exiled Member

5. Remii

Remii Member

6. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

7. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Fox news sucks donkey poo. Isn't it a republican run channel? Full of lies, conspiracy theories and amde up garbage - similar to the Lin fans.

8. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Keep believing what Fox tells you (like the above), just realize it means you're a sheep.

1 person likes this.
  9. Major

Major Member

Can you point us to the equivalent of this on CNN or MSNBC?

10. Remii

Remii Member

Fox, MSNBC, etc... What difference does that make when a majority of them are owned by the same group of people who manipulate both sides for their own benefit. It can be argued that the 1% runs the government... Well, who do you think makes up the majority of the 1%...???

Take the blue pill and you can believe whatever you want to believe... Take the red pill and you can see how deep the rabbit hole goes...

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

What an anti-semitic idiot.

12. Exiled

Exiled Member

Not sure what best way to deal with you, you are not informed enough to have a good opinion , nor smart enough to debate

13. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

14. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

ATW loves him some Zionists.

16. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

And just who is this?

17. M.G.

M.G. Contributing Member

So... You criticize Fox News (correctly) for it's sensationalism and outright lies regarding Islam, but then you go ahead and claim that Jewish people are master manipulators and secretly control the world? C'mon, you have to realize that you are taking the same exact mindset you find so reprehensible by Fox News and applying it to your own beliefs. Your line of thinking is no different than the people who claim Islam is evil incarnate.

[size=-2] And, as a Jew, I'm glad that you fear my abilities and control so greatly. It is quite complimenting. [/size]

18. val_modus

val_modus Member

This reminds me of the time their entire news program dramatically lied about the cost of the Obama trip to India, and then when the real figures were released they made absolutely no apology or correction for the absurd disparity between their figures and reality..

19. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

The lies are always this big

The retractions are always this big

20. Remii

Remii Member

I'm unaware of a long history of a movement of Jewish Americans murdering minorities, blowing up their homes, burning up their churches, etc... So I believe you have fear confused with being impressed. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, so better them ---> than them. And BTW, Robert Greene is my favorite author on the planet and I read his books religiously and because of him I got racks on racks... Lol. That dude is a genius.

If you're looking for a compliment in my statements... There you go ;)

Anyway the religious score board reads the Jewish are winning...