1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. ROCKETS GAMEDAY
    The Rockets hope to rebound (no pun intended) after that brutal loss to Charlotte when they take on Ja Morant and the Grizzlies tonight. Come join us live at 7:00pm CT!

LIVE! Rockets vs. Grizzlies

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Zboy

Zboy Member

Yeah, LinHype seems very aggressive. Not typical Chinese behavior.

2. dback816

dback816 Member

You know king1 doesn't have a very high opinion of people with 10k+ post counts such as yourself right?

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

10k, pfft, panzies.

DD

4. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Member

That's racist brah

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jmQ4nRbtbTM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You're cute and funny with your witty attempt at a not-so-subtle racist joke. Kind of like this was acceptable 20 years ago. Cheers.

5. dback816

dback816 Member

Holy crap, how have I not seen this before lol.

6. Panda23

Panda23 Member

christ i used to post like a maniac on game threads and I'd come nowhere near your total

7. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

Not as aggressive you, typical internet keyboard warrior. You type with your keyboard a lot of things that you do not even have the courage to say it out in someone's face in your real life. 20 years ago we called you people AOL keyboard warriors.

8. Zboy

Zboy Member

Why wouldn't I have the courage to call someone Chinese in front of their face if they are Chinese? :confused:

If we were to meet face to face, I would call you Chinese. No issues. =)

9. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Member

So you tell Chinese people what is their typical behavior?:confused::confused:

Switch "Chinese" with "Black". Is that not racist? Idiot.

10. Zboy

Zboy Member

Typical snoopy post.

Calls everyone a racist yet his own racism got exposed ealier in this thread. Why so insecure brah?

Here is the post for context (comical outburst)....

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=9453217&postcount=5324

Just one example. There are several outbursts by LinHype in this thread about a topic, frankly, no one cares about.....

I know you are not very bright (you have shown this on several occasions on this forum) but try to do your homework prior to jumping into a conversation next time.

Once again, you got punked *yawn*

#5510 Zboy, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  11. don grahamleone

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/l/linje01/splits/2015/

Lin is such a weird player. It seems like when he hustles and rebounds and blocks shots, he also turns the ball over more and they lose. When he shoots less, rebounds less, gets fewer blocks and more assists, they seem to win.

Quit trying JLin! You're hurting your team.

12. Zboy

Zboy Member

It's called playing out of control. When he plays out of control, he hurts your team.

McHale had called him out on this on several occasions.

13. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Member

Such an idiot you are. Care to answer what's your take on typical chinese behavior? I'm assuming you're not chinese so I'm interested if you could elaborate on your wealth of knowledge.

14. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Kinda odd what Scott is doing, no matter how well Price is playing, he's been playing very solid lately, If Lin isn't ****ing up in the 3rd/early 4th minutes then he just keeps him in there.

15. Zboy

Zboy Member

So is it fair to say that Scott is giving Lin opportunities to redeem himself?

16. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

You have been exposed of being a dumbass who does not have the slightest idea that Taiwanese are not a subset of Chinese. i pity you.

17. Zboy

Zboy Member

Again, you are showing you are not very bright.

My responses to LinHype implies...

...I DONT CARE WHETHER YOU ARE CHINESE OR TAIWANESE ....

..this thread is about Lin and the Lakers. Take this crap to D&D.

Clearly, that went over your head.

Snoopy, you need to switch forums dude. You are just too insecure and not too bright for this one. This is the 3rd or 4th time I have had to hold your hands and walk you through things in this thread alone.

For comic relief, please see LinHype's yet another outburst, right above my post. *LAUGH*

18. don grahamleone

Like this?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8beRangHSog" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you meet someone of a different race, is it even important to bring it up? Maybe you could enlighten us on how to politely and naturally tell a Chinese person that they are Chinese in a conversation without coming off a little racist-y. Maybe an example convo?

19. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Yes definitely, basically he's just gotta play passable defense not do any bonehead plays and he rolls with him down the stretch, even if price is playing decent

20. Zboy

Zboy Member

Uh..oh.

Don, you have contracted snoopitis!

See my previous post!