1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Modest Proposal to stop the Negativity

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by snowconeman22, Jan 2, 2015.

1. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Look guys, this negativity has to stop. Look at our record. We are doing fantastic and this is with one of our superstar's Dwight Howard missing significant time. Ariza and Pat Bev are defensive stalwarts and even James Har(D)en has played a bit better defensively this year, although i do think the posters saying he should be MVP are a bit homerific. All the pieces are there. Tonight we played a true MVP , Davis was incredible , is there nothing that guy can't do.

This brings me to my second point. Josh Smith played incredible defense on him tonight. Bull-crap fouls ruined our chance at winning. Plus that Ryan Anderson guy was shooting light out .. THANKS DMO !!??? Hahaha. Dwight looked great on offense tonight and I'm sure his defensive performance was just a minor hiccup. I mean Omer Asik made a 20 footer on him. The gods just didn't have us winning tonight. It had nothing to do with effort. Also Josh Smith looked amazing in the 4th quarter we definitely should have gone to him earlier in the game. He really is an awesome talent, he just needs a bit more time to gel with the rest of the starters.

If you want to blame anyone for this game the two losers of the night are D-mo and Harden. If Dmo is so good at defense then how come Ryan Anderson went off against us? Also he missed some easy layups, he is super soft and extremely overrated. Harden played with little effort tonight ? Where is his energy, its not like he has been carrying up this season.

I'm glad our bench got some run tonight, their ineffectiveness against the pelicans STARTERs should be noted and used as an example for why they all suck. Papanikolau looked super horrible, no wonder he hasn't gotten any playing time for a month. Rustyness can only explain so much. Canaan's shot is horribly off, i'm shocked he hasn't been traded or cut. Soon Ariza and Beverly will be back to shooting 50 + % from 3 and all the haters will shut up and the rightful order will be restored.

If you can't tell that almost everything I've said is sarcasm then you need to go back to high-school. However, seriously there should be no need to panic, as all the pieces are still there. Frustration is perfectly acceptable but patience is needed. How we are playing now does not matter as much as how we play when he season is ending and the playoffs start. We still have a long time to go to figure things out. For all his " blunders" i do trust Morey enough to help McHale sort this mess out and create a contender by the end of the year. We have a lot of things that need fixing, but have all the tools in the shed to fix those problems and more. As pessimistic as i usually am, i can see that our talent is unquestionable. Our play at the beginning of season provided a glimmer of championship hope that is strong enough for me to hold on to and allows me to endure our struggles.... for the time.

2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You realize that this kind of thread is guaranteed to attract even more negativity?

3. rockpileindisma

I'm ****ing panicking maybe you should help me calm down

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I am not sure you watched the game - you seem to be misrepresenting a lot of who guarded whom....

DD

5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Hold my hand, I'm getting cold

6. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Did you guys read the whole thing ? lol

7. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

what is this i dont even

8. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Lol

Did you watch the game?

We played great bball when Dwight was out injured

Davis had a bad game tonight

Smith looks like Stro out there

Blaming Harden and DMo while those two guys are brought us more wins than any other players?

This post is garbage maaaaan

My blood got boiling til last paragraph

9. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Let's stop the negativity guiz!!

Goes on to trash Harden and D-Mo, our two most consistent players.

10. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

LOL now i can't tell if y'all are being sarcastic too ?

11. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Nobody is reading your whole post, OP. LOLOLOL.

12. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I hope you have enough seats on the bus. :p

13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Oooops heh

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You bastards! No. Calm down. Learn to ENJOY losing.

[​IMG]

15. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

It's okay. We don't know what you were being. Only that this is a laughably terrible thread.

16. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Sorry, i thought it was pretty clear. But then again given the amount of dumbasses on Clutchfans its conceivable that someone else could have made my OP.

17. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

18. Space City

Space City Member

"A Modest Proposal" = satire? God, i hope so, because that post was terrible.

19. Space City

Space City Member

Okay, I just read the last paragraph. Sorry about that, it just pained me to get through that the first time.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Sarcasm? We are not doing fantastic. We lost 3 or 4 games out of 5.