1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Not again) New Rockets Jersey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dream2franchise, Mar 8, 2012.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

I tend to agree that the current logo is not going anywhere any time soon. But having secondary and tertiary logos, as long as it is derived from current logo, makes too much sense.

And everyone clamors for black alternates but I would rather be different and have steel gray or charcoal alternates instead. Also a fan of the sleeved jerseys for special occasions.

Anything but the ill fitting crap they are wearing now. Well almost anything, no pajamas please.

2. rockets13champs

can someone design a jersey that looks like our current with new font and cut like clutch's article stated

3. WestendMassive

So who in the Rockets organisation thought the shiny silver warmup jackets were a good idea?

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Pretty sure that's a league decision, since those usually match with other teams.

5. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

They look like trash bags.

6. WestendMassive

Russell Westbrook would approve

[​IMG]

7. hansgee

hansgee Contributing Member

Can't believe the Cavs has new uni's again. They have like 6 to 8 uniform's since Lebron era. What is our marketing deptarment doing:confused:.Can't beleive our jersey's started during steve francis time and still being used. :eek:

8. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

If it makes you feel any better, this new Cavs Navy/burgundy/mustard combo is pretty ghastly.

That said, with the players they have now, they can make anything look good.

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Love is such a massive upgrade over Bosh lol.
    Yikes LeBron. What the hell LOL.

EDIT: Whoops wrong thread.

Now, on topic, their unis are fire.
    90% of why is because of the cut, our cut looks terrible. The cut on our alternates look great, we should replicate on our home and aways, as well as make them more skintight.

10. Bo6

Bo6 Member

don't understand why we don't go back to traditional design. it's actually very trendy to do it too...

11. WhoMikeJames

Didn't feel like starting a new thread... does anyone know where I can get the retro pinstripe navy blue jersey with Harden's name & number.. been seeing a lot of these recently. are they at the team shop?

12. rockpileindisma

I grabbed one of those off aliexpress.com for like 17 bucks. It took two weeks to ship and isn't authentic but nobody can tell the difference and I got like 4 jerseys for less than the price of one

1 person likes this.
  13. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

14. WhoMikeJames

how true to size are they?

15. rockpileindisma

The football and basketball jerseys all seem to be one size smaller than they should be, if you are a medium if go with large etc etc

16. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Not trying to thread jack, but are the numbers/names sewn on like authentic? And what did you think about the material used? Thanks in advance, obviously these are way cheaper so I'm not expecting a miracle or something, just interested because of what you already mentioned and they seem to have jerseys I haven't seen.

17. rockpileindisma

I got three from that particular site. One was the yellow and red harden jersey. It is all stitched and sewed on. Then I got a Dwight jersey from there and it is all screen printed, but then when I went back to look at what I had bought it was actually the screen printed one and for some reason I clicked on that one instead of the stitched one. I also got a harden USA jersey and it is all sewn on and looks legit as well. My buddy got clowney jersey (woops) and it could pass for a 150 dollar jersey with the exception of one or two frays (easy fix just rip them off, just not something I would like if I had paid 200 dollars) overall I am very happy and ordered like 6 more lol, even paid 30 for a papanikalou lol

18. rockpileindisma

I downloaded the aliexpress app on my iPhone and it makes it super easy to look for what you want

19. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Thanks so much for the info, I really appreciate it. I'd rep you if I could, I'm new here too... That's pretty bad ass that they're sewn on, can't beat the price and wouldn't feel bad if something happened to them.

Haha, too bad on Clowney, maybe next year will be better.

20. i3artow i3aller

Counting down to February 21st when we wear these bad larrys.
    Jerseys so swagerific that Dwert had to up and swipe Capela's #15 as well.
    [​IMG]