1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. ROCKETS GAMEDAY
    The Rockets hope to rebound (no pun intended) after that brutal loss to Charlotte when they take on Ja Morant and the Grizzlies tonight. Come join us live at 7:00pm CT!

LIVE! Rockets vs. Grizzlies

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. rm365

rm365 Member

Are you stupid? I brought up the celebration here over Lin's failures (fact).
    I attributed part of this as a reaction to crazy lofs from the past (fact).
    I then said why hate on the guy for a few of his crazy fans? He didn't do nothing wrong off the court and meanwhile you got other players acting foolish.
    Is that too hard for you to follow?
    Finally, I ain't a lof. I just don't like the hate the guy gets.

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

At this point, throwing around a Lin Only Anything is pretty much the same damn thing.

-You can't move on from Lin.
    -Lin owns your thoughts and emotions.

3. mig0s

mig0s Member

Lol nice jab at byron scott. Boozer is mad hehe. Anyone remember if he was actually any better in defense when he was with chicago?

4. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Member

I haven't watched the Lakers consistently to know exactly how bad he is this season. But I know he was disgruntled at the end of his tenure w/ CHI b/c Thibs started benching him in favor of Taj Gibson during 4th quarters because his defense was so ass.

5. skychaser

skychaser Member

Even there are more than a few crazies, that does not mean all of them are crazy. Grouping them all together and calling them crazy is like calling the people in the state of Texas pathetic because of the actions of pathetic Tinman and King1 here. That's just absurd. I strongly believe most in both groups are decent human beings.

According to http://www.clutchfans.net/about.cfm, which was written by Clutch, this place is for Rockets Fans, I don't see the strict requirement of "Rockets Only Fans" which you put up. My interpretation to the page above is that fans who like the Rockets are welcomed. For example, fans that like the Rockets and the Bulls and even a specific player such as Dwight Howard, etc, are welcomed.

p.s. Reading the About page above, there is a phrase that read as "no asses kissed", strangely your name somehow came up to my mind at the moment of reading that phrase... especially after reading the posts from the previous day or two

2 people like this.
  6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Member

Boozer wasn't good. But statistically (looking at RAPM here) he wasn't atrocious, either. Below average, I'd say. Not quick enough and not tall enough. Their other bigs, though, were much better. Noah and Gibson (and Asik when he was there) are just elite defenders.

In any case, the Bulls had the scheme and the talent around Boozer to cover for his deficiencies, and the deficiencies of a number of guys who were slow footed, undersized or just otherwise not very gifted defensively. The Lakers don't have that luxury.

7. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

Rockets fans love the Rockets . it's that simple.

they aren't a bunch of insecure group of feeble minded fans who jump from team basketball boards to basketball boards because their favorite player is on that team.

are you shocked that the Lakers board is kicking out the LOFs like they were infected with ebola?

I'm not.

Oh by the way, this site was made before the trend of player only fan based on racial reasons manifested.

this site is for all races who love the Rockets. not for fake fans with agendas. not for fake fans who compare Lin to Jackie Robinson.

cry me a freaking river if Lin gets benched and he starts yapping about how it's a challenge from god. tell me when he actually starts playing consistent without blaming everybody else for his problems.

bow down lin fan, rocket fans are superior.

the fact you have us in your signature shows that we own you. when the lin fans joined they all sounded the same and sang the same stupid song, we can't tell the difference. At least the 99ers, you can clearly tell the difference between us. yeah, we disagree, but at least we know we joined the site because are Rockets fans and not fake fans.

#4387 tinman, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  8. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Is this what this thread is about? LOF vs LOH bull****? Just admit it, y'all miss the bickering and the drama.

9. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

There is no such thing as LOH, that's a term created by Lin fans when Lin started sucking and Rockets fans pointed out his bad play.

If you use that word, you are insulting Clutchfans.

You can use the word LOF because these people don't care about the Rockets.

10. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

lol, damn! don't do that to tinman! :eek:

tinman got OWNED!

11. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

you're the last of the TOFs pal.

who's better? Tracy McGrady with knee problems or a healthy Jeremy Lin?

12. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

when leslie alexander personally invites t-mac to sit with him during rockets games, does that make him a TOF? :confused:

13. skychaser

skychaser Member

I follow a few players and a few teams, including D12 and the Rockets, and I am happy about it and will continue doing that. You know what that means? That means I am not a single player ONLY fan. If Clutch, the owner of this place (not you), says that this place is for Rockets ONLY fans (only can love the Rockets and can't love anything else) and asks me to leave, I will respect him and leave. But I won't leave CF, a forum for one of my favorite teams, just because a pathetic poster like you, which is nobody but a pathetic poster, telling me I am not welcomed here.

And I don't give a crap about lakers forum is kicking and banning the trolls. I am not emotionally attached to Lin like YOU DO. If you and King1 are not being so pathetic, I won't even be posting at all. He is one of the players I follow and I already mention he is not that good (search my post history if you can). Starter or bench player, I will still continue to watch his games once a while, just like other players I follow. And I will continue to visit here because the Rockets/D12 is one of the teams/players I follow :grin:.

14. archinkent

archinkent Member

Current T-mac or current Lin? Who would you pick? :grin:

15. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

skychaser, don't do that to him! you already owned him once! :eek:

16. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

I like how you think newb, because I post a lot on this thread means I'm attached to Lin?

I'm about the truth. If you keep saying 1 plus 1 is 4. then I will tell it's wrong, every time.

King1 is his own person and is different from me.

I can't tell the difference between any of you Lin fans.

1. hate bryon scott -check
    2. blame kobe -check
    3. lin had a hard life in the ghetto of palo alto -check
    4. but during linsanity lin did this and that -check
    5. racism -check

you don't think i know Clutch runs this site? I'm a 99er buddy, we joined for the right reasons.

I never asked you to leave Clutchfans that's what your Jeremy Lin attitude is telling you I said. Like when Jeremy Lin thinks there's somebody there when he jumps in the air and looks to pass the ball.

you can check out anytime you like, but 99ers will never leave

17. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

that's a hard one, fat tmac in china or jeremy lin?

tmac may not have his skills but he's not a clueless player like lin.

he may have a great IQ going to Harvard, but his basketball IQ is from Devry

18. Zboy

Zboy Member

You follow D12 but all but one of your entire posts on this forum are in "Jeremy Lin" thread?

You know what that means?

19. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

Oh damn, Zboy owned this LOF like he was a hamster in the pet store!
    [​IMG]

Another trait of Lin fans is that they are liars.

20. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

This dude has better handles than Lin.

[​IMG]