1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Bucks 11/29/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

Garcia may not have shot well, but you have to give him his due...He ran the offense very well in the odd minutes where he was placed at PG, helped that group extend the lead

2. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

3. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

I agree, head coach deserves props for the defense especially in the absence of Howard and Beverly.

4. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

you can get league pass for $99 by proxying zambia, intl only checks what country you're in at purchase and only that you're not in the usa to login.

5. WestendMassive

good to know - my friend used India last year, got it for $120 i think. But i've already outlayed my $100 on ballstreams so stuck with it for a year

6. Coog4Rockets

Coog4Rockets Member

7. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Great bounce back win. I love James tenacious attitude out there tonight. Dmo is getting better in each game. Terry had a great game.

Love it mayne

8. downbytheriver

Rockets aren't getting any awards as of now. Didn't beat any big teams so it doesn't matter how well they played against bad ones. Seeing lots of Homer bias in this thread. Any award will go to Memphis or GS, who beat us easily. With or without dwight, with or wi th out our 3rd star, we have to look at those games first and foremost

9. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Also, the big rotation didn't really stress me tonight. Joey Dorsey looked considerably less garbage than usual, and I really like Tarik Black. He just scraps, hustles and never stops working. Hard not to love that.

10. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

We will have to play defense like this for more than one season. They come out with this type of defensive intensity next season, everybody will be on notice.

Or play like this during the playoffs.

I am so glad we are playing so much better defensively.

11. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

You act like Golden State blew us out lol. Memphis we have them Wednesday that's the only team that will give us hell at full strength. There is no Homer in that. It's matchups.

12. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Can anyone sum up the Dmo post game interview. I turned off my TV to post some sweet McFail burns on clutchfans. TIA

13. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Well, that was an impressive win without many key players for us: Beard+DMo+15 3PM+beating them up on the glass=victory</p>&mdash; Daryl Morey (@dmorey) <a href="https://twitter.com/dmorey/status/538933841944379392">November 30, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

14. ansfjs73

ansfjs73 Member

Any DMo related highlights ?

15. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Look at it from this perspective take gsw 2nd 4th and 5th best players off their team and see if there beating Memphis full strength or the clippers full strength. Give me a break, what the rockets are doing right now is incredible. James harden is a stud and is top 5 player in the NBA he can win 45-50 games by himself every year just because he plays the game both ends right and elevates others.

To beat this bucks team down 3 starters and the second best offensive guard on the team in IC was huge. We blew them out, with guys playing heavy that arnt even rotation players. The bucks are good guys not great but good, the Kings are Good not great but good.

We're putting these teams away with half our rotation out not to
    Mention one of them is the best center in the NBA. Ya harden is pretty good.

And can we please give coach Mchale a little credit? He's doing a great job with the cards he's been dealt so far. If he keeps this up he's def a coach of the year candidate.

16. NotChandlerParsons

I'm still secretly trying to pretend that Dorsey's foot is just hurt and he's not a moron. It's not working though.

17. thejav

thejav Member

Was tracy morgan at the game tonight?

18. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Thought it was Kelvin Cato

19. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Good to see us bounce back. It will restore some confidence after the Clippers loss.

20. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Frankly I hope he joins the Rockets as a coach. What a demolition !