1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Howard out with strained right knee 11/19/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Nov 19, 2014.

1. NotChandlerParsons

w/e. I've been extremely critical of Dwight since day one for on the court stuff, but considering he's played in a bunch of other games where he was booed and criticized a ton, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

2. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Kevin McHale on status of Dwight Howard: “No idea.&quot;</p>&mdash; Jenny Dial Creech (@jennydialcreech) <a href="https://twitter.com/jennydialcreech/status/535308859984715776">November 20, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

DNP - Under Criminal Investigation

4. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

That's not a surprise, he doesn't have any idea everyday.

5. gigantism

gigantism Member

lolwut

6. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

[​IMG]

7. Solaris

Solaris Member

That kid just got belted?

8. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

can you even STRAIN a knee?

i thought it was SPRAIN?

9. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I know,that's like psychotic talk, right? But really, enough with the JJ Watt comparisons.

10. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

No, but he needs one, kids be to spoiled these days, always thinking they deserve something. Not everyone can be a winner, Needs to man up.

Im totally not serious

11. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Member

He'll probably have a bad headache that day because he has to face Parsons and can't handle that pressure. No wonder his rep is so bad around the league after all his BS in Orlando and then the way things worked out in LA. He has a history, and last year when the team was "gelling" he got a pass. Now already just 12 games into the season he has had 2 phantom missed games (at the 11th hour), and has some serious possible legal issues facing him and the worst part of it all is he has been pretty much a neutral factor from and offensive perspective in more than half the games they have played (that he has started). Games against GSW he doesn't show, Sixers, OKC, Memphis he gets shut down on both ends fairly easily, and even in earlier games he only had one or two big games. Charles and Shaq and Kenny and Kobe and all the other naysayers who question his mental toughness, his desire to be great, and his desire to lead his team are right, the guy is straight up weak sauce.

Even if he plays against Dallas, with what I have seen the last 5 games, we are going to get toasted, because it is personal to Dirk, Parsons, Chandler, Ellis, everyone on that team and especially to Cuban... My guess is Howard disappears again against Tyson and we get beat by double digits and Cuban will have the biggest **** eating grin on his face when the game is over....

The fact that McHale avoided giving any kind of response about Howard tells me there is some serious **** brewing in that locker room.

12. Roxoff

Roxoff Member

Block out violence yall.

13. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

14. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Howard becoming a serious p***y, what's up with the last minute ****???

15. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

Reminds me of tmac and yao era. First season healthy and second season they barely played together.

16. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

So you can "strain" a knee
    I thought those were limited to soft tissue and sprains were what happened to joints

17. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

They initially reported Jones bruised his perineal nerve, rather than peroneal....So yeah, sometimes it's the messengers fault...they either mean a sprained knee or he strained something near the knee.

18. treeman

treeman Member

Ah I see. We just got a bunch of LOFs back in the house. That explains the stupidity of this thread. Got worried for a sec :)

19. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Dwight leaving us doesn't sound too unrealistic now huh? I said this was going was going to happen due to the bull**** weak roster we always provide. Cap flexibility lifting

20. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Okay, I just want to see the young 'uns playing--Capela, Johnson, Canaan, Papa, Daniels. Even if we lose, at least we'll be entertained.

I also want Earl Clark to come on the roster. Let's shop Dorsey back to Europe. Giftwrapped even.