1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official Fire McHale Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FTW Rockets FTW, Apr 19, 2012.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Running a play at the end of a game doesn't require 15 returning starters. Putting your players in position to be successful doesn't require it either. What a damn stupid comment. A junior high team can run that play.

Actually, you don't even have the required understanding to be worth my time so I won't waste it.

2. rlmjdime

rlmjdime Member

Thanks for the insight. Sad really.

3. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Seeing this place start to turn on each other is funny as hell

4. rlmjdime

rlmjdime Member

Please educate me master. Lead me to the logic of how a comment of "I still cannot understand how Canaan has not seen the floor" directly correlates to a level of basketball knowledge? Let me save you the time; the is not one. You know, we had another douche poster here that resorted to attacking one's basketball knowledge at the slightest disagreement and this place was a lot better with his departure. You would make OHMMS proud, and if not careful, will find your fate aligned with his.

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

jtr, word of advice. That condescension will be your friend in helping you pack out of here. Ease up on it before a couple more people report you and Clutch gets fed up.

6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I blame McHale for first for this loss, and Harden second. First, McHale should of drawn up a decent ****ing play! Second, Harden should of took control of **** once the "play" broke.

On a side note, CUT down on the damn turnovers and quit making so many damn defensive mistakes!! Tonight's law was due to poor execution, everything felt great on offense and even mostly on D, but we have to execute properly whether it's handling the ball, being in the correct position on D, not making stupid fouls or running late game offense.

7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Woah, dude that's dark, I hope this is a joke.

Some of you really guys need to lighten up on here and quit attacking each other so much.

8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

which part of that is false :confused:

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

LOL exactly, and this has been the case all the way from last season. Insanity is making the same mistake when knowing what the consequences are.
    Yup, it is ironic that so many people jump into the analytics side acting all high and mighty, but still can't comprehend such fundamentals.

10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I have no idea if it's false or not, just saying you guys get too carried away.

Nobody needs to call someone out on being a older, a widow, or being on a pension fund on a ****ing basketball forum where we all root for the same team.

11. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

you're misreading. he's here making up stories and attacking posters all day because he's literally alone in a chair with nothing better to do. i'm not calling him out on his situation, only on how he's dealing with it

1 person likes this.
  12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I haven't read what he has written at all, just saw him being called out for being a older man, having no friends, a spouse who passed away, and being on a pension fund. That's just way too far to me, not matter what he's saying. But whatever, you guys just keep hurting and attacking each other, i'll back out.

13. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

ya you've definitely come late to the party, and missed his 3posts per page bragging about being more experienced and knowledgable than everyone else due to his age. and that he took the retirement package early because he's so so smart.

14. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Everyone knew that the Lakers were not guarding Black in the 4th quarter but this idiot coach doesn't sub him out. Hill was leaving Black every single possession to help on Harden. We were playing 4 on 5 offense and idiot Mchale did nothing.

15. Karolik

Karolik Member

Its McHale bruh, umad?

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol......

I'm not laughing at you, at McHale.

You are exactly right, Hill was doubling off of Harden. In fact that's how Wes got that steal...so need 2 points, we come out and do the same thing that didn't work. No adjustments.

Yeah, Howard wasn't playing. If D12 was in there you can't leave him open under the rim or he's getting a oop-dunk. We should have been adjusted to this for that moment.

Go small in that situation, just put Dmo at 5. At least Dmo can be accounted for and presents a minimal threat. We did the same exact thing that caused a TO before. They weren't going to let Harden beat them and got away with it.

A real coach would have found a way to get Harden the ball or used Harden and the double to get a better shot for someone else.

The only way this team is going to go far in the playoffs is if everyone gets hot from three and Dwight dominates in the paint. Otherwise it's going to be a very frustrating playoff run for us and another wasted season of Dwight and Harden.

Morey should look at OKC, those two guys being there every year ain't guaranteed.

17. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Hope we keep losing

18. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

McFail apologist still here?

We've been calling for his head since his hiring. This man can't coach one lick.

19. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

So based on your opinion that because we are less qualified than Morey and McHale, we are not allowed to have an opinion about the team?

In case you didn't realise, this is a forum where people express their opinions.

20. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

Mchale sucks Morey! Fire his ass! How the ****y you gonna let Isaiah Cannon sit the whole game?! Wtf is Mcfail's problem?!