1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Osama bin Laden died like a p****

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Nov 8, 2014.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Credit to our brave SEALs for killing bin Laden. The interview with this guy is awesome.

[​IMG]

http://gawker.com/alleged-bin-laden-shooter-osama-died-like-a-p***y-1656309368

According to Robert O'Neill—the former Navy SEAL who claims he shot Osama bin Laden—the Al Qaeda leader "died like a p***y" and "knew that we were there to kill him."

Report: Robert O’Neill Is the Navy SEAL Who Shot Osama bin Laden
    The Daily Mail is reporting the name—Robert O’Neill—of the retired Navy SEAL who plans to appear on …
    Read more
    In a previously unreleased audio interview aired last night on CNN, O'Neill told freelance journalist Alex Quade that he had used details of bin Laden's death to bring closure to the families of 9/11 victims, saying:

"[O]ne thing I tell them is 'All right, Osama bin Laden died like a p***y. That's all I'm telling you. Just so you know. He died afraid. And he knew that we were there to kill him.'"
    "You can quote me on this bull****," said O'Neill.

Bin Laden's alleged killer also told Quade that SEAL Team Six was sent after the Al Qaeda leader "because they wanted him dead" and that "it doesn't matter anymore if I am 'The Shooter.'"

"I don't give a f***," said O'Neill. "We got him. We brought him out and we lived."

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Thanks, Obama.

3. val_modus

val_modus Member

I'd be seriously concerned about revealing my identity as the one who killed Bin Laden if I was this guy. Theres enough extremists out there willing to kill someone for spelling Islam wrong, killing the extremists most prominent figure of the 21st century... Yikes

4. bongman

bongman Member

Mission accomplished!!! For reals.

5. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the first rule of Osama dying like a p***y is there is no ****ing shooter.

Everyone, from President I-Got-This on down the chain of command to this guy, needs to shut the **** up about the mission.

6. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Well... Wasn't he killed in basically "p***y" fashion? Of course no one will shed a tear over his death, but they surprised him in his home at night. Not necessarily an honorable way to take someone out.

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Agreed. Seems to me that the Navy Seal his violating the terms he signed up on, for personal gain.

8. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I think he got off too easy. They should have put him in a prison with bubba.

9. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

Well, we kept sending him requests for duels at dawn with pistols, but his calendar was all booked up...

2 people like this.
  10. bigtexxx

are you f'ing kidding me?

are you posting this from Yemen?

11. basso

Supporting Member

not just the seal.

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

LOL, I don't think we agree about Obama. While I am disappointed with decisions he made during his presidency, he seems like a cool guy with a good heart and the right intentions. Then again, I thought that about Bush jr., too. But I'm not American, so I don't have the same perspective you guys have.

13. basso

Supporting Member

old Sicilian saying: the fish stinks from the head down.

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Old Texas saying:

"If you're goin' to talk ****, at least wipe your mouth when you're done."

As for texxx's OP, I'm glad the b*stard died afraid. I'm just sorry that he didn't suffer a hell of a lot more in the process.

15. bigtexxx

1. I prefer competent to "cool" (he's not cool, by the way -- very geeky)

2. the right intentions? Ruling like a dictator instead of collaborating are not what I would call good intentions. He has alienated the country with his intentions -- as evidenced last Tuesday.

Hopefully America will learn from this grave mistake of electing Obama. Many were duped into thinking he was competent based on his ability to read a speech from a teleprompter. He was woefully too inexperienced to take the role of President.

16. basso

Supporting Member

some dictators have their devoted acolytes.

17. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Thanks Jessica Chastain

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I think he was more startled than afraid and this is the problem with no knock, helicopter raids -- had they announced their presence and served Osama with proper paperwork lives could have been saved.

19. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IhnUgAaea4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

Chances are he's just telling the people what they want to hear. Not that I don't hope what he says is true.