1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Lol at this angry anonymous rep:

"you are a LOH dumbass"

I bet the keyboard was lobbed at the wall in a fit of rage shortly after that being left.

2. King1

The WNBA.

Nah. Why?

3. wendzall

wendzall Member

anyone notice he was double teamed by denver whenever he drove towards the basket but wasn't by the warriors? maybe he scores better when not double teamed?

4. gambingo

gambingo Member

Lin's thread on Lakersground barely 5 pages long, here, going on 100. Perhaps we need better modding here?

5. King1

Why are you on a Lakers board?

6. SeekingAlpha

SeekingAlpha Member

http://www.lakersnation.com/jeremy-lin-says-kobe-bryant-has-taken-on-a-mentorship-role/2014/10/09/

Shots fired, well sort of at Melo and Harden.

I'd expect Lin to say Nash is taking him under his wing, and he hasn't had a vet PG guide him. But given that Kobe doesn't even play PG, Lin is implying any player at any position could have been his mentor, but was not during his time in the league.

7. VanityHalfBlack

Damn, Kobe would be the last person I would expect to mentor Lin.

8. Karolik

Karolik Member

to be fair, Kobe is challenging Lin to be a great defender...when was the last time harden or melo played defense?

9. FeaR

FeaR Member

That was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. :grin:

10. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Care to explain how you came to that conclusion?

Lin is in the NBA, and this forum is the NBA Dish(for all non-Rocket NBA talk), and lots of people obviously like talking about him....so this thread continues.

Explain to Castor(the Dish mod) why exactly you feel he is not doing his job by allowing this active thread to stay alive.

Surely you have a reason other than not liking seeing people talk bad about Jeremy Lin.
    :rolleyes:

oh and btw...nice math skills there dude. 54 pages = almost 100. Care to give me 50 bucks? By your math you would owe me a 100

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lakers boards are for Lakers fans

12. Postcall

Postcall Member

http://www.lakersnation.com/video-kobe-bryant-challenges-jeremy-lin/2014/10/10/

30 seconds into the first video Kobe talks about it. Kobe is actually mentoring Lin...Lin isn't really implying anything except the obvious. I think Kobe has changed his approach to his teammates this year.

13. King1

Exactly. It's pathetic watching so-called Rockets fans following Lin around like lost puppy dogs and attempting to defend him at all costs.

14. goyao11

goyao11 Member

Any different than how someone would lurk a Lin thread on a Houston forum waiting for a chance to rag on him?

15. Exel

Exel Member

It seems you have a serious issue with people supporting/liking a player you don't think is worthy of support. Why is that? Why does it bother you that much? Just curious.

16. Panda23

Panda23 Member

HEY YOU LEAVE PATTY MILLS ALONE

17. Razsan

Razsan Member

Kobe is a champion and one of the greatest players ever to play the game. Harden/Melo..not so much

18. King1

Not even close. This is a rockets forum which I frequent. I'm not lurking looking for a chance to rag on Lin. Going to a Lakers forum to post is a much different ball game. i wouldn't expect you to be able to comprehend that though. probably distracted by a shiny object

19. King1

Doesn't bother me at all. I'm just posting my opinion the same as you are posting yours. Why does that bother you?

20. LosRockets2011

LosRockets2011 Contributing Member

Some things you just don't wish against your own worst enemies and Lakers are now victims to the current NBA plague the Lof's.