1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basketballholic

Unless this guy is being intentionally sarcastic.........he needs to go.

If you want to put a mod on ignore....you need to go. The mod needs to put you on permanent ignore.

1 person likes this.
  2. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I would love to help but I am currently in Nyc. Let me have a good heads up warning and I'll make plans to go down there.

3. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Let's just change the name of this thread to GARM unsorted because nothing is really going on anymore.

4. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

The point I made went straight over your head.

1 person likes this.
  5. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Hey, man I appreciate this board like anyone else. I got your point the first time. You don't have to reiterate over and over like you did with "we are not trading parsons." You could have stated that 1-5 times. Not over 10.

I don't appreciate you putting me into some "r****d avenue" situation. I'm quite offended by that comment. My friends kid is autistic and challenged somewhat. What's up with that comment? Seriously WTF is up with that comment?

"and blaming everyone else because not nice things here" WTF WTF does that mean? I come here to read comments by posters. my day isn't ruined just because some information didn't come true.

Question: do you live to contribute information to this board?

2 people like this.
  6. benchmoochie

You know if you feel that way then you should just make some select group on here like you suggested. That way you can leave info for people that wont bash or question your information.

7. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

jopat...it's time for you to take a break. :eek:

8. delishman

delishman Member

The StuDogg/JoshFast Movement really interests me.

9. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

well, it's the truth.

If Batman Jones really wanted to share information with us "superfans", he could have asked clutch, established a new username and posted the info for all without fear of it biting him in the ass.

It's the ego of being the person that provides the information, or knows something noone else knows that drives this rhetoric. And it's that same ego that can't handle it when their information gets called into question. Then you get into the whole pandering for people to kiss your ass in order to keep posting and frankly, it disgusts me.

Do I like it when everytime someone posts inside information that we have to go through the whole song and dance verification posts? Hell no. But it's been that way since the board was much smaller, so if we couldn't control it then, how are we going to do it now?

1 person likes this.
  10. basketballholic

Already doing it on Twitter and email.

11. RocketsRed777

RocketsRed777 Member

What's your twitter handle? If you don't mind saying...

12. treyk3

treyk3 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Report: Timberwolves “optimistic” about Ricky Rubio extension, except nowhere close on money <a href="http://t.co/Rwnyjwgt9S">http://t.co/Rwnyjwgt9S</a></p>&mdash; Kurt Helin (@basketballtalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/basketballtalk/status/512699093542391811">September 18, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pretty interesting article.

#10632 treyk3, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  13. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Honestly, a lot of you people really confound me. You're like a pack of barking dogs, always pushing and shoving, looking for the right moment to get a nip in on the alpha dog's @ss to bolster your spot in the pack.

It really must be tiring to live inside your heads, with constant tension between propriety and opportunism. I know a lot of you guys are like 15 to 25, but keep in mind that a lot of the people whom you are ankle biting are probably as old as your parents, and have successful careers. They aren't as obsessed as you with the constant need to establish their position in the pecking order.

3 people like this.
  14. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

This thread should be locked, imo.

If an insider has legit info that he wants to share, he can create a new thread. IJS.

15. Sherlock

Sherlock Contributing Member

I feel you ... and you know a lot of us do who were here earlier ... hard to post here anymore without someone going off on you if you don't say everything perfect ... not like when we used to have so much fun figuring stuff out together in the off-season. That used to be one of my favorite times. I don't like policing, and I've loved your contributions ever since you first started provided videos, but it sure would be nice if we could figure out how to make this a safer place again.

Batman deserved better ... but, he's not the only one.

16. Sherlock

Sherlock Contributing Member

Batman, thanks for showing up again ... I want to personally apologize for what you experienced here this time, and I know its not the first. Our best wishes and prayers go out to you at this time. Choose life, my friend ... :)

17. akeemshook

akeemshook Member

PBT is a garbage dump, but you know he wants the max. Fegan is his agent and he'll likely accept nothing less. Especially if he thinks his stance can get him out of Minnesota.

18. benchmoochie

of course he wants the max..hes a dan fegan client.

19. bmd

bmd Member

What in the ever-loving hell are you talking about?

20. bgp10626

bgp10626 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.