1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

Basically that he had something but couldn't tell us.

Long live this mighty thread! lol

2. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Hi, I posted in your other thread, but I would like to participate.

3. RocketsRed777

RocketsRed777 Member

Plowman: I come here everyday to see if you have any new info. I am new to CF but have been a huge fan since the late 80's. I believe what you are saying. Just wondering if any new info has leaked. Personally, I hope Bledsoe signs a big contract and that leaves the door open for the Rockets to swoop in and trade for Dragic.

4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

[drum roll] ba da da BUM

[high hat] TSH!

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

A gross more was wrong?

7. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Probably spot on.

I was trying to indicate one of those "high hat" sounds that is made after a comedian delivers a joke (one very much based in reality).

8. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

He basically said "i gotz da insider info but i aint sharing with yall *****z hehe :p ". Thats all I remember seeing from him.

9. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

High hat in...this thread? What you thinking???

10. benchmoochie

WOW someone got put on blast! Basically if I were an insider I would just post some message and leave it at that and not respond to people's questions or comments. Then if any other new info pertinent that I felt should be released I would post another message.

Problem is insiders cant take the heat . .. same as fans cant take the idea that their favorite player will be cut or traded or their hated player (ie terry) will be signed.

We just should take everyone's comments with a grain of salt.

11. Jmcballer88

Jmcballer88 Contributing Member

We ran off a guy who didn't say anything or wouldn't give us a clue to anything lol. Who cares?

12. benchmoochie

only thing jacked about is the PF position. and maybe the PG position. PF though is the worst. bench is stronger than last year.

13. benchmoochie

on a lesser scale, what if you were a poster trying to make some legitimate post and you kept getting bashed. "stfu you LOH LOF YOF yOF " etc whatever else acronyms. would you want to post here? probably not.

14. daernoth

daernoth Member

I for one appreciate any information people want to share. It's a shame these things always end up in an argument.

Let's be civil guys. Nobody is hurt if a particular scoop doesn't pan out. Basketball is just a game. Have fun with it. It's not like there is much of anything else to talk about at the moment.

15. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

But you (insiders) forgot there's a reason you post info - to look awesome and gain notoriety on Clutchfans. Can't take the heat? Take your ass to RealGM forums then.

Clutchfans is WAY bigger the a couple "insiders" If you leave then more will pop-up. This is the PREMIERE Rockets site, and one of the best sports sites period. This thread is over a million views - that's why "insiders" post - not from the goodness of their heart.

And none of this means I don't appreciate your posts, just not the self-martyred, long-winded posts threatening to stop posting. You should stop that. Just be happy with the clutchfans celebrity status you crave and get over it.

4 people like this.
  16. Zbed

Zbed Member

I've had enough of this thread

17. basketballholic

I post info here because there is a small select group of posters who recognize what's going on and we value each other's info. Unfortunately I can tell at this time that most of us are migrating to email and twitter direct messages to convey info to each other. Most of the time we simply put up a teaser post and then answer DMs and emails from our buds that we mutually respect and appreciate what each other gives.

You are getting less and less info here and it's your fault for jerking around with the info and the info providers that have fed you. It's not about gaining notoriety. It's about talking about the team we root for. Sorry you can't see it and you think we're just trying to be popular.

18. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

You take yourself WAY WAY WAY to seriously.

FOR GODS SAKE SOMEBODY THROW A PIE

2 people like this.
  19. basketballholic

This is simply false. Insiders like Doc and Pops faded the heat over and over and over again. Batman has taken the heat. Plowman has continued to take the heat. And many others. But they just finally reach a point where they recognize it's useless to give out info because it's like letting the my dogs play with my wife's diamond necklace as a house toy. They would just chew it up and then pee on it. Once insiders see that's the modus operandi of a bunch of you....they're gonzo. It's happened over and over.

But you keep thinking and believing insiders can't take all the heat you generate. Keep thinking that way. Don't change. Just stay on r****d avenue and blaming everybody else because you don't have nice things here.

20. basketballholic

Are you insinuating that because you are a season ticket holder at TC that you don't need to contribute here? Are you insinuating that TC makes donations here in the name of their season ticket holders?

Rockets 2K, Clutch, or whomever.......do the Rockets help defray the costs of this website with contributions?? If that's the case, I'll apologize for calling you on the carpet about it HTownballer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.