1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

There needs to be a new Garm for 99'ers and a very selected few members. This board has officially gone out of hand.

2. sabesque

sabesque Member

Good job on improving it.

3. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

You know I've held off for a while, but you know, I expect much more from you. You're a man that served our country, a father and a long time poster. I just don't get why you can't be someone here that adds more to the board than you do. What do you get from belittling people? Name calling? How does that improve upon all that you don't like in this thread?

There are many times I want to smack someone here with my words and do on occasion. That said there is a time and place and it isn't to beat people down.

I'm sure you'll come back with some smart ass comment or something negative, but that's cool. I won't respond to it. I just hope you decide to post something worthy of reading in the future, because quite frankly, I haven't seen it from you in quite a while now.

1 person likes this.
  4. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

LOL, whole lot of butthurt going on around here.

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

I knew who his source was from the very beginning, and that is why I posted quickly to give him some legitimacy in the hopes you bunch of douchebags wouldnt run off yet ANOTHER f****in insider.

Way to go guys. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is why we cant have nice things.

to those of you posting crap like, "it's just the internet" or "its just a forum" to explain why you are such humongous dicks....

YOU DONT GET IT.

We(long term members) consider this a community, we know each other and care about each other's feelings....that is why the longterm members put such importance on how long you have been here...it shows you jsut might underrstand why we love this place.

but great....in your efforts to make sure nobody sees you falling for fake insiders you have managed to run off at least two and possibly more insiders because they dont feel like putting up with the nastiness.

so many of you should count yourselves lucky Clutch is the final say on bannings, because I am FURIOUS at Batmans treatment in here. :mad:

5 people like this.
  6. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

The DRAMA is very strong with some of you.

7. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

i dont understand why "insiders" run away and are so sensitive to any posts oppossing what they are saying...like you gotta pretty soft for that to run you off lol...why cant they just ignore the negative post and focus on the positive?

1 person likes this.
  8. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

I just don't see the point of saying "hey im an insider but I will never post any insider information as to not lose my source" that is very understandable but why even say anything? I am not in favor of all the negative posts and pitchfork mentality some people have with people claiming to be insiders. Just if you aren't going to ever post insider info you might as well not bring it up.

9. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Cough Cough
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=246459

Lets put some fences up around the community :)

10. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

If you were a volunteer at a soup kitchen and the people you're feeding constantly complains ("Why don't I get more?" "This isn't enough!" "This is crap. Where's the real food?" "You think you're better than us?") would you still have an even temper and put up with it?

11. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

pretty much this...why did batman even say he had info if he cant/wont say anything? Then gets butthurt when people call him out? Strong logic

12. CCapps

CCapps Contributing Member

can't we all just get along?

The board has had major meltdowns before. I think it will work itself out. Hopefully whatever Morey has left up his sleeve happens very soon so every one will stop freaking out and we can have rational discussions again.

13. bmd

bmd Member

What kind of response would you expect to somebody who basically says, "I know somebody very high up in the organization and have some awesome inside information but I'm not telling!"

I mean... wtf? Why even mention that at all unless your only intention was to brag?

The responses he got are not surprising at all.

14. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

im a volunteer so i wouldnt care lol....id tell them to eat it or stfu. But im also not gonna tell "hey man theres some really good soup coming brah i just cant tell you when youre gonna get it if at all...ok?" lol

15. steddinotayto

I understand where you and others are coming from but what's the difference between what Batman Jones said and the many cryptic posts/tweets Doc Rocket has put up over the years?

Both gives us something but also gives us nothing at the same time.

The unfortunate part is that both have gone away because of the needless criticisms and ridicule.

Last I checked, we would still get people asking "Where's Doc Rocket?" or people still posting his tweets up.

16. bmd

bmd Member

Here's a better analogy...

A guy walks into a soup kitchen with a bunch of food and says "look at all this food I have!" And eats it right in front of the hungry and says he's not giving any of it out.

17. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Glory or death!

But seriously, the need (or desire) to satisfy the knee jerk just gives justification to it. The offseason is basically the antithesis to the demand for immediate gratification, and there's way too much pandering to that bull**** as is.

18. steddinotayto

Touche.

Maybe I've just been used to our insiders not giving us anything more than either cryptic/shallow messages or take is on a rollercoaster ride that Player X will come here when, in fact, he doesn't.

19. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

yea and those people are the worst posters on this board...constantly asking/bugging about info. But what Batman is doing is pretty childish his join date/rep bar/vouching are the only reason people pay attention to what he post but the reality is that its no different than some new join date coming in here and saying they have info but can't tell. Pathetic

20. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Well said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.