1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I re-read what you wrote 2-3 times and it seemed directed at me. You said I'm wasting your time but created this lengthy post. Okay.

My original point was that you can't really say much and I did understand that, which lead to me agreeing with you basically. That's why I said you shouldn't have said anything in the first place. You may know Morey himself and even that doesn't mean everything all the time bc guess what? Even Morey himself doesn't know what's gonna happen. Reference the Bosh situation. He could have told me we got Bosh in the bag bc we did...or didn't we?

I've even defended Drew's candy arse. LOL. These insiders are so sensitive.

#10481 sammy, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  2. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

You get an insider! And you get an insider!

EVERYONE GETS AN INSIDER!!1!

3. basketballholic

Used to be. Even the mods have admitted it's gone downhill.

I do this stuff when we quit talking about basketball and start beheading our fellow posters. The last 2 pages here have been totally absurd.

4. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

There are 4 types of regular posters in this thread:

1. Info whores - people who beg insiders for info even when they don't have any or can't give any. They're often willing to believe that attention whores are insiders.

2. Insiders - people with legitimate info

3. Attention whores - people who claim to be insiders just to make themselves feel important or just for the sake of trolling

4. The paranoid - people who question the validity of info from insiders. The existence of attention whores made them who they are.

This thread's existence has filled the void of horrible posting that was left by the mass exodus of LOFs.

5. basketballholic

By the way,

we
    are
    not
    trading
    Parsons.

And we didn't.

6. Zbed

Zbed Member

We need to stop coming at each other.........there's no point.....we all love the same team here.

7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

You also said Parsons isn't going anywhere, and he did. Don't try to play that one off bro, you where wrong.

8. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

[​IMG]

9. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

REMEMBER: "With great power comes great responsibility"....:eek:

10. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I knew it would reach this point one day.

I understand why Batman doesn't want to post but also shake my head at his ignorance for expecting anything else. The sooner yall settle in on the fact that this is it until February or next summer the better.

11. akeemshook

akeemshook Member

Weren't you posting ridiculous Dragic trades yesterday?

12. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Oh, I am settled.

13. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Well that's to be expected, especially when you have over thousands of different personalities basketballholic.

14. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Akeemshook.... I can speculate and dream on the side. A license to do this is not acquired by shirking reality.

You need to go back to ESPN.com. You have had your trial run here. Everyone dislikes you.

15. basketballholic

He was not traded. I knew we weren't going to trade him. And we were going to bring him back on a good 4-5 year deal until Cuban came through with his crap. How did I know we weren't going to trade him? Because my source told me we weren't. We were going to re-sign him and THEN look at the possibility of moving him for big time value, after we re-signed him. But Cuban's offer sheet meant we wouldn't be able to trade him after we re-signed him. Because Dallas SEVERELY OVERPAID to take Parsons from us.

Here's the thing about you guys. You blow up everything that is said that doesn't come out quite right. Have you ever checked to see when we are right about stuff?

Go back and search through the posts and find out when I started telling you all that Miami's free agent target was Pau. I knew they were going after Pau before the season was over. How did I know that? One of my sources told me. Now months later we discover that Pau would have signed in Miami if Lebron had not left.

Things like that go down all the time. You never go back and examine those and prop them. All you do is blow up anything that changes and doesn't come to fruition.

I also told you that Memphis was trying like ..... to trade Zach and get Pau in there last season to play with his brother. How did I know that? No, I wasn't guessing. I was told so by one of my sources. That'll eventually come out as well. And...don't be surprised if Memphis actually does trade Zach at some point. How do I know that? Because a source told me they really don't want to pay him out for 3 seasons. They think he's going downhill and they'd like to move him out for value and get Marc more usage. So don't be surprised if they move Zach at the deadline or after this next season. But I have no doubts nobody will remember they read it here first.

Oh...several years back I started posting about Kyle Lowry when he was playing behind Conley at Memphis. I started telling you how much I liked him. Guess what? I knew Morey was trying to get him. How? Because I was told so.

VSpan...remember when Van Gundy buried him on the bench? I complained about it incessantly. Know why? Because I knew Morey was pissed about it. Morey tried to talk JVG into putting him back in the rotation. And JVG's handling of VSpan was a big part of why Morey didn't bring him back. I was told all that when it was happening.

I also started posting like a mad dog when I knew a trade had been agreed to between Orlando and us for Dwight a couple years back. Do you understand the trade was agreed to? All the terms were agreed to. It was simply a matter of making the trade call to the league office. How did I know that? Well....one of my sources told me. The trade was actually completely and entirely agreed to several days before the actual deadline. My source also informed me within minutes of the passing of the trade deadline what went down between Dwight and Orlando on the airplane right before the trade deadline passed. Funny thing was some months later..the story unfolded to the media just like my source told me. The confrontation took place on the team airplane. Dwight had to sign away his option or he was gone to Houston. And Dwight folded within minutes of the 11 pm deadline. I knew all that before midnight.

I've also told you that Morey loves Rubio. And I mean he STILL loves Rubio. And he'd STILL like to have Rubio as a Rocket. And he's STILL pursuing trades for Rubio. I don't know if he'll get it done. The odds are against it. But I didn't just make that up. I was TOLD so by a source that knows. You guys keep crapping on me for liking Rubio. Do you realize Morey likes him too? Crap on Rubio all you want. Morey likes the kid...a lot. So all your critical comments about I don't know anything about talent and I'm stupid and r****ded for liking Rubio.....why don't you explain why Morey likes him? Do you think Morey is a stupid idiot too?

Oh....not to forget.....Terrence. I've told you he's on the block. You think I'm just guessing? Believe what you will. But I've been told what Morey thinks about him. I've hinted at it over and over here. Instead of you guys catching the hint....you trashed me for not putting a "J" in his last name. Well...guess what? Morey doesn't like the fact that Terrence doesn't have a J. And he's planning on trading Terrence sooner rather than later. There's 16 basically guaranteed contracts on the roster (including Bev) now that Terry is here. Somebody's gots to go. Guess who it most likely will be? But instead of recognizing what's going on....you'd blew past the hint and trashed me for calling him Terrence _ones.

Now do I care that you trashed me? Absolutely not. I think it's hilarious when you guys drone on and one about how good Terrence is. Or you make a big deal out of a misstatement about probability. But you flat-out fall on your faces when it comes to recognizing when you're being handed insider nuggets.

Do you think I am going to keep this board informed the next time I have the scoop on what's going on? Nope. You've had good dope dropped in your lap the last couple months and you guys just keep torching the messenger. Believe it or not the last few weeks going back at least 6 weeks has been point guard musical chairs in the offices of multiple GM's. Multiple insiders have tried to keep you abreast as much as possible without revealing too much, without losing contact with their sources, etc. And you all just punk it over and over. And funny thing is there is STILL the possibility that either Bledsoe, Rondo, Rubio, or Goran (and that's the order of probability too) is here by the beginning of the season. And there's also the possibility that it drags to the trade deadline. And there's the possibility that nothing happens. But if nothing happens....you still knew that there were lots of PG trade discussions as they were going down. And you know most of the players that were discussed. Instead of appreciating that scoop you guys have crapped on it.

That's why guys like Doc left. And that's why I've quit telling you most of the time when my sources give me info. I just post using the information I've been given as I want to. Because you'd rather fire up a smart alec retort or some stupid gif and blow off the insider information you are provided with. You're simply not worthy of it.

16. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

I thought Clutch was closing this site Oct 1st.

17. Smacktle

studogg
    Member: #5381 Quote:
    Originally Posted by bobrek View Post
    Being discussed in the minor league thread.

seems like everyone else and their brother had already done a "are we just going to ignore....." post/thread.. I really just wanted to get one in before Clutch shuts the site down.

2007Posts: 1,294 Member: #24178 Quote:
    Originally Posted by studogg View Post
    I really just wanted to get one in before Clutch shuts the site down.

yes, October 1st is coming up fast

18. Smacktle

19. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

So Morey don't like Jones because he doesn't have a jumper but got rid of Patterson and Morris who had jumpers. Hmmm very interesting basketballholic.

If Morey do operate like that sir you can rest assured we won't ever make it deep into the playoffs let alone win a Championship.

Now I see why Coach Rick Adelman bounced.

20. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Does it really matter anyway? I can't get any of you lazy asses to help me try to help others in need. I'm over it really. My wife and I will continue to do it without you finger pointing couch potatoes.

Go Rockets!

...and Go Clutch Community!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.