1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is the best player on Team USA

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by True Rocket, Aug 15, 2014.

?

Who is Team USAs best player?

1. Curry

11 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. Davis

100 vote(s)
    28.4%
  3. Harden

202 vote(s)
    57.4%
  4. Rose

36 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. Other

3 vote(s)
    0.9%
  1. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

Must have been a ninja edit that I missed then

2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

LOL at all of you voting Davis

Potential doesn't amount to ***** until you realize it!

3. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

Harden. Lots of people are giving credit to Davis for who he will be, not who he is.

4. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Rose has a chance to be even though I view him as somewhat over rated going back to before he was ever hurt. Davis should eventually be the best of this bunch, but I don't think he is quite there. Curry and Harden are very close, but since I'm a rockets fan I gotta go with Harden.

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I like Harden a LOT but I think for international rules it's actually Steph Curry. Quick release deadly jumpers from everywhere FTW.

6. Roxoff

Roxoff Member

The key word would be "is", and that is Harden. Davis has potential, but he's not there currently.

People of CF read into whatever they want, whether it be a stat or a stupid B/R article.

And healthy Rose doesn't exist so stop saying that.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

why doesn't a healthy rose exist? its more like people should stop assuming that and actually let it play out

8. Roxoff

Roxoff Member

The same reason Melo didn't want to play with him...and that dude REALLY wanted to be on the Bulls.

9. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

It was

10. NotChandlerParsons

Harden right now...Davis maybe 2-4 years from now.

11. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Anthony Davis. What a year of just tanking it would have done for us.

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah ok..melo is just a selfish player and all he was worried about was money. thats why he went back to NY. Did Melo personally tell you he really wanted to play in Chicago:rolleyes:

13. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Parsons

/thread

14. Roxoff

Roxoff Member

You don't know what you're talking about. He wanted to keep his family in NY, and of course he took the money. But he also saw that the Bulls have no chance of winning anything, because Rose can't keep healthy.

Wasn't worth the move.

[youtube]neUsomakNC8[/youtube]

15. Asian Sensation

Potential? Who he is?

He was a 2nd year player who put up 20.8 pts/10rebs/2.8 blocks. Offensively that's not too far behind Griffin. He was able to do that without the luxury of a Superstar PG like Paul setting him up since Holiday was injured most of the season.

In terms of rebounding he's already better if not equal to Griffin.

He's an elite shot blocker who led the league last year and he will easily win it again next season with Asik in the middle and him being able to go crazy from the weak side.

I used Griffin as an example because many consider him to be the best PF in the game today. A case can be made for Love as well as his stats are impressive but his overall impact was marginal. Of course his overall impact will be huge for the Cavs playing alongside Bron but as a lead dog he didn't amount to much.

As of today Davis is already equal to or better than Griffin, Love, LMA etc. He's already fulfilled a lot of potential but the crazy thing is he has just tapped into his potential if that makes any sense. In other words he's already among the best but he has a chance to be one of the greatest PF's of all time. Yes, he's that good.

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

lol bulls will go farther then NY thats for sure. ok melo's bff. you know exactly what he wanted to do. just sit back and eat crow once the season goes underway

17. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I agree I think skill/talent wise he's better. The reason why he's Not the best player IMO over harden yet is because he's not a leader yet. He's still to young and inexperienced. As good as he is he still needs to get whooped in the playoffs atleast once.

IMO him and harden are the best players on the team, and if we win this summer it will be on the shoulders of those guys.

Ppl better recognize soon because the best player in the nba is gonna be lebron,durant and Harden,Davis by season end. They'll be a gap after those 4 and yes I know cp3 still plays.

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

Davis has to lead his team into the playoffs and stay healthy and harden needs to be able to go deeper into the playoffs to strongly support that IMO.

19. OremLK

OremLK Member

Now -- Harden

Future -- Davis

/thread

20. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

I don't think the rest of the world has anyone quite like Anthony Davis. But since he hasn't absolutely dominated yet in the NBA, Harden. Still ???'s for Rose.