1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden: "Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players..."

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sydeffect, Jul 23, 2014.

1. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Right! Harden had way more accolades before he was traded to Houston from OKC. That was a mature response from Ariza as well.

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

It is justified and expected.

[​IMG]

3. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Parker was drafted with the 28th pick in the first round

Your red font does nothing but irritate everyone's eyes

4. Panda23

Panda23 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;I don't think he meant anything derogatory. I don't think it's a secret he &amp; Dwight are cornerstones of the Rockets&quot;-Lin on Harden comments</p>&mdash; AdamWexlerCSN (@awexler) <a href="https://twitter.com/awexler/statuses/492375265700347904">July 24, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

everyone - "Shutup Parsons"

5. yunac010

yunac010 Member

Parsons' biggest problem last season was not thinking before he spoke.

6. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

So the dude who posted pictures of himself signing a contract with Mark Cuban in a nightclub is lecturing people about public relations?

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I was facepalming the fact that it actually worked against us, in the end, not that he was wrong for saying it.

8. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

"I'm the best Small Forward in the series."

9. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

Jeremy Lin is one of the classiest guys in the NBA. He's humble and likable.

It's unfortunate that his fans put a real damper on his time here, but that is how you answer that question. He's never shied away from speaking the truth in interviews, and you have to respect that.

10. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

Suddenly Lin is more likable than Parsons

11. Classic

Classic Member

Chandler is a GRADE A douche

12. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Parsons has done everything he can to make people here no longer like him. From signing with DALLAS, to the "disrespect" comment, to now. Personally, I'm not at all mad at him for taking the money from whoever was willing to give at him. But he's gone now. And he's talking about my team. So **** him.

And your red font is ridiculous and immature. :p

13. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

The statement didn't do anything. Morey deciding to chose flexibility over Parsons in the absence of Bosh is why Parsons is a Mav. Remember matching rights?

Parsons can think that he is Michael Jordan and he still could not have left the Rockets unless some other team made him an offer and the Rockers not matching.

14. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

All these players need to be quiet. Even if it's true, some things are better left unsaid. Parsons, Dwight, Harden; I don't any of them are all that bright.

15. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

The point is Harden had already accomplished more along with being a very high draft pick than Parsons has heading to Dallas. Parsons is not elite at anything and is setting himself up for a fall. Like I said, let your play do the talking. Parsons just needs to STFU, he's not helping himself. Manu and Ginobili never had to consistently toot their own horns and tell people how good they are, they go out and prove it.

1 person likes this.
  16. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

*Parker and Ginobili

17. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

At least Lin left with some class.

Parsons on the other hand.... talk about douchebag.

18. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

This. All three are just very immature and need to stay away from social media and doing interviews at this point for a while.

19. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

If only Parsons thought before calling himself the best SF in the POR series...

20. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

It was just a small irony in all this, that i found amusing. Nothing more. I think you may need a break, Carl. ;)