1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basketballholic

A totally overlooked observation. Can't believe nobody has picked up on this.

If guys are still ballin' in the Vegas SL and winning...don't you think they'll wait to announce any trades involving them until after they are done? Hello?

2. TexAg713

TexAg713 Member

So brave, so confident. How do you even sit with balls that big?

3. Centerville

Centerville Member

WAITING FOR GORAN
    A Tragicomedy in 210 Parts

4. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Close to 4,200 posts, over 433,000 views... No end in sight.

5. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

No, I don't.

I'd think if the Rockets had a deal in place for a third piece they wouldn't want to risk an injury to a guy playing in summer league and having to re-work a deal.

Make the trade and move on.

6. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Depends. Teams might be wanting to showcase certain players as add-ons to trades, as if to say to other teams, "You see? I know it's summer league, but this does give you an idea the guy can play."

See also "D-mo" (but certainly don't call him "mo' D"; offense he has, defense? meh) and Canaan.

Of course, Dmo might have wanted to show his current team that he deserves minutes and, yes, I'll play summer league, I'm tired of sitting.

Hell, after watching him in summer league (until c***s**king Uverse started blacking out the Rockets again), I'd say they'd better either play Dmo this season or not throw him away for cheap in a trade. As an ESPN article mentioned, he's looked almost too good to be in the summer league games.

7. newAge_Rockets

My prediction: Morey will eat lunch today.

8. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

I don't know if any of these rumors have legs......Not big on chasing rumors and never get my hopes ups when they are running wild. With that being said.....I DO NOT see how the rockets would get Goran back when we have nothing to offer but a lottery pick and young bigs. PHX already have picks and young bigs; Goran was a borderline allstar, why would they trade him without getting a stud star back? Bledsoe? Maybe and only because they signed Thomas.

Bledsoe is restricted, so teams that want him have to know that he wants them too...no one is gona risk sending assets for a one year rental right? Plus...whats probably hold everything up on a sign and trade is that Bledsoe wants the Max and NO ONE is willing to give him that. If the the Rockets would have agreed to ok'ing the max...he would have been signed and traded to Houston and a 3rd time would have been involved to make it all work. Crickets because Morey doesn't see him as a max player... if that was the case, he would have kept Parson. The only way this gets resolved is if Bledsoe re-evaluates his market rate....don't see that happening any time soon.

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Prepare to be proven wrong when someone leaks that he ate lunches today.

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

You think Morey lets summer league hold up a trade?

11. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Then the trade hasn't been finalized. There is no deal in place. Just the framework of a deal which doesn't mean it's imminent.

Really, I was just responding to the question asked.

I don't listen to any of this insider stuff. In one ear, out the other. don't know if they're legit or fake and don't care really.

12. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

donte greene lit up in summer league and next thing you know he was traded for ron artest
    maybe morey is trying to show the world how good johnson is before trading him

13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

YOU WERE RIGHT!!!! REPS FOR EVERYONE

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA · 1h
    Son was baby when I wrote "Miracle of St. Anthony." Started Bob Hurley's camp today. Told he ran when Bob blew whistle to start. Good idea.

and another... Double Reps for you

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA · 27s
    Yahoo Sources: After seven years, NBA Development League president Dan Reed has resigned job running minor-league. http://yhoo.it/1sEYTpc

14. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

Totally agree and well said. This could drag on for awhile, but do you think Bledsoe would "sit out" a la Asik mode possibly being disgruntled?

Do you think his value would stay the same or drop if he does not re-evaluate his market value by trade deadline?

15. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Someone stop paging cyberx!

aka cyberex

aka cybersex

16. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Im related to cyberX

17. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

For those of you who hate this thread so much, here is a novel idea for you.

Quit Responding To It!

If nobody responds, it falls off the front page....it is not stickied, so the life of this thread is solely up to YOU. By now yall should be able to tell it isnt locked and isnt going to be....so if you despise this so much, quit whining about it and just ignore it.

This aint rocket science boys.

18. Fantasma Negro

Uh yeah, we're talking about the same guy that sent Terrence Jones down to the d league just to ensure the Vipers won the championship. I think he'll let them play out the summer league to establish asset potential and then trade everyone

19. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Sources..... Dragic will be a Rocket today.

20. newAge_Rockets

New insider! Lol...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.