1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What in the ever loving **** is Morey doing?!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Hank McDowell, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

So, I am generally not the type to destroy anything that isn't Baylor, but I'm about to eviscerate Daryl Morey. Jesus said not to hate, and I will try to take that to heart, but what in the god-damned **** is going on with the Rockets right now?

If you had told me that we would lose Chandler Parsons, Jeremy Lin, a first round draft pick, a second round draft pick, screwed THIS draft, pissed away some cash, Garcia, Ospri, Asik, Hamilton, and who knows what I else am forgetting and replace them with LITERALLY a bunch of our former castoffs such as Joey GOD DAMN Dorsey, Ish Smith, Trevor Ariza, etc. I would have ****ING laughed at you. If you had told me that we would miss out on EVERY decent free agent available, lose our bench depth, and replace it with LOSERS I would have called you names and made fun of your mother. But guess what? I would have been WRONG because Daryl ****ING Morey has single handedly destroyed this team in a single off season. He kept the WORST x's and o's coach in basketball and filled our roster with a whole lot of MOTHER****ING NOTHING.

There is absolutely zero chance that this team is going to be better than it was a year ago. I see absolutely no scenario by which our current "stars" are going to want to stick around for the rebuild. Howard will walk the first chance he gets, probably to Dallas, but that's OK because at least we will have a 32 year old JOEY MOTHER****ING DORSEY to replace him when he does. We will also no doubt have a new coach, thank God, because there is not even a slight chance in hell that McHale will be able to survive the roster disaster that has been placed upon him. Plus he SUCKS as a coach anyway, which would have ultimately sealed his doom either way.

The Rockets are the new Astros. And we also have the Texans. **** HOUSTON SPORTS.

I am so pissed I'm going to go get drunk in the back yard now...

4 people like this.
  2. jacoby

jacoby Member

I didn't read this post but I already know it's probably stupid.

3. Panda23

Panda23 Member

[​IMG]

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

WTF.

Hahahahaha.

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Nice energy. Made me smile.

6. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

A lot of you people need to get a grip.

7. cheke64

cheke64 Member

vote for Hank

8. topfive

topfive CF OG

Perfect assessment.

9. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Can I hang out in your backyard?

10. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

He is playing Ping Pong dummy, that is what he is doing

11. topfive

topfive CF OG

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  12. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Morey love picking trash so much!!!

13. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

AHAHAHA - That's the spirit! Hang in there. :cool:

14. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

There are probably no less than 5 different threads eviscerating Morey on the first three pages, how bout you look one of them up and post your rant there,

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.