1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chandler Parsons offended how the Rockets treated him in free agency

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jul 14, 2014.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Maybe not quite what you wanted, but...

[​IMG]

Poor neck. Poor back. :(

2. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

a lot of money grubbing whores for parsons in dallas.

3. topfive

topfive CF OG

Great post, YoYo.

Hey, are you in Vegas? I saw someone who looked like you behind the Rox bench during that Portland game.

4. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

About an hour ago, I tweeted Chandler saying that Asik should be offended that he recruited Howard.

I want someone to bring that up in an interview with Parsons.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

And I am not a LOF but I think Jeremy is just insecure. Can't fault him. Being cut twice.

I do no think he is that passive aggressive as stated.

6. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

Also the Mavericks talked to Melo before Parsons. Hell Dirk even offered the "key to dallas" to LeBron. What did Parsons get?

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I have an opinion about that, but I'm not going there. No way.

8. New

This is typical CF. Ill-wish the player who has done a lot for the team and get no ban. I am predicting that any one defending Parsons would get labeled as CPOF and not true rocket fans. And 6 months later there will still be some 99er who continue his battle against CPOFs and claims that he does not hate the player but his sensitive fans is making the forum bad.

No respect, classless.

9. Akkuron

Akkuron Member

As much money, control and exposure and a player like him could ever hope for? He cares more about his own image than about his team or winning right now.

10. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

were these the "agendas" most of the rockets talked about in the exit interviews?

11. houactuar

houactuar Member

I would be insecure too, if I was surrounded by guys with more talent than me.

12. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What is with this "typical CF" crap? There is not "typical CF". What you have is over 50,000 people registered on a message board. At any given time, on any given topic you will see expressed every opinion from the incisive to the insane. And, on the internet, the angry is more likely to be vented than the happy.

You can meta-describe almost any group of posters on this board. And they will be just that: groups of posters. Not typical CF.

1 person likes this.
  13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Interesting. I understand. Could have had a good talk in private ;)

14. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

San Antonio played a fast pace this season. The Thunder played at a fast pace. So Remii stop making up excuses bro.

And yes I played on teams that played on a fast pace and I still put forth effort on defense.

15. houactuar

houactuar Member

That's not fair, I put a lot of effort into sitting on the couch with a remote in my hand. First I have to buy beer, then I have to buy chicken wings, then I have to get fresh batteries for the remote because my fingers do lots of surfing and I don't want to have to get up to change the channel once I sit down. After all that EFFORT to get ready how can you call my situation easy?

16. TheresTheDagger

Apparently, he wasn't offended that Dallas also recruited Melo first....just like Houston. :rolleyes:

17. houactuar

houactuar Member

Also, don't knock a fast paced system at the local Y. I play lock down defense at the Y.

18. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

not anymore i left last night i wish i could stay longer but work calls

19. Akkuron

Akkuron Member

I don't know, I'm not gonna pretend I have inside info or whatever. All I know is that every single thing Parsons' has said and done lately points towards the assumption that he has the mindset of a guy who would try to be on Jersey Shore if he wasn't already famous.

20. Remii

Remii Member

They don't play as fast as the Rockets. And Pop uses ALLLL of his bench. He does not over play his starters doing the regular season. If you're going to look at one stat _ look at them all.

OKC hasn't won anything so can't use them as an example and I think Scott Brooks is just as clueless as McHale. That's a team carrying their coach. Just like the Rockets.