1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Egghead

Egghead Member

He called not matching CP. Also, he tweeted "not looking good" 15 mins before Feigen broke the story.

2. finsraider

finsraider Member

Called Parsons about 30 minutes before a Woj bomb. He also called something else, though I can't remember what.

3. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

King Drew. I think he is related to Berman. I think he is legit. Discussions don't lead to completed deals most of the times, leading to doubt.

4. t0mdotcom

t0mdotcom Member

I won't post stuff if it upsets people. Gives us something to talk about though.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

You could be good with it? That's probably the best case scenario for the Rockets at this point.

6. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Really straining credulity here... Maybe he sells pot to a high-level Rocket employee, though.

7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Keep posting it until it gets debunked or people stop hating.

8. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

No worries for me mate. Just would like to know if it is legitimate before I get my hopes up :grin: As long as it isn't confirmed fake then keep doing it.

9. ThaShark316_28

That moment when folks think twitter follower count = auto credibility or lack thereof when its low. Internet, man.

10. t0mdotcom

t0mdotcom Member

@HoustonsOwnDrew

idk details yet. But the same guy who told me CP a no no. Told me we are talking to 2 teams. And our eye's are set to rondo

11. t0mdotcom

t0mdotcom Member

Haha, I know what you mean. I figure things can't possibly get worse, right?

12. ForTheWinYes

ForTheWinYes Member

So gullible it's scary.

13. Karolik

Karolik Member

king drew is just another troll.. called Melo to Houston...

yeah, see how that turned out.

so naïve people, well I guess they will do anything for information these days.

14. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Yeah I don't see us getting Rondo unless another team helps us get him and we give up a rotation player, so TJ or Beverley.

15. mario_v

mario_v Member

Yeah I remember when he said melo would make his decision soon. Not bad, king drew was only off by about a week. Smh, someone please ban this idiot.

16. t0mdotcom

t0mdotcom Member

That's what I heard too.

17. daytripper

daytripper Member

Don't know how legit but obviously this tweet is referring to possibility of some kind of Bos/Hou/Cle(home of Rock n Roll hall of fame) 3 way. There's likely been some talk between Cle/Hou since both Cavs' non guaranteed contracts (Gee and Hopson) ended up on Rox roster over the weekend. Cavs and Boston were obviously talking too since they consumated a trade last week.

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Still more credible than Sam Amico.

19. hooroo

hooroo Member

Any further insight into these tweets?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I mentioned on radio the other day that I had heard there were players around league who didn't want to play with &quot;Beard&quot;. Maybe CP was one</p>&mdash; Lance Zierlein (@LanceZierlein) <a href="https://twitter.com/LanceZierlein/statuses/488715839273586688">July 14, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>If I need to spell it out, I'm not sure that Parsons was down with having to sit and watch Harden give deep tissue to the ball non-stop</p>&mdash; Lance Zierlein (@LanceZierlein) <a href="https://twitter.com/LanceZierlein/statuses/488715612739231744">July 14, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

20. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

I thought bass was a deal breaker last year when trying to unload Asik. why do we want him now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.