1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden looks fat...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Smook, Jul 12, 2014.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Not if you suffer from premature ejac.

2. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

He's looking more and more like Kimbo Slice.

3. zipcrash

zipcrash Member

he is a dragon ball z character

4. quikkag

quikkag Contributing Member

It's the

that really drives 'em insaaaaaane. Let's do the time warp again.

5. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Yeah Hardens's a really **** player isn't he? Ridiculous.

6. Hibrido

Hibrido Member

His career might have have the same trajectory :eek:

7. micah1j

micah1j Member

I thought he looked fat last season. He looks 10-15 pounds overweight. He needs to get a personal trainer

8. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Even with the cultivated mass in the stomach region, he's fast, he can jump out of the gym, he shoots 3's like it's a 5 footer and is one of the best players in the league right now. Step in front of that guy and take a charge....

9. chandlerbang21

He's "quick " not fast there's a difference. He shot the 3ball like garbage last season and people don't take charges on him because it's easier to block his shot cause he plays mostly under the rim

10. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Really????? Put the drugs down. Seriously..... He only shot. 37% on 3s which is really really good for a top 5 scorer. And he drew more fouls than any player but durant and his vertical is over 38" and his full court speed was faster the wades at the combine.

You ppl see what you want but you don't see the truth. Harden an athlete he's really fast with and without the ball he can most certainly shoot seeing as he shot better than last yr than Kobe Bryant has in all but maybe 3 seasons.

Some of you ppl really need to get a life. Ya he sucks on defense but dudes 1wt team nba at 24 is the sole reason Howard is in a rockets jersey and why this franchise has championship aspirations again.

I guess james harden is that rare young superstar who at 24 has reached his ceiling? Cause the way you idiots talk that's what you would have ppl believe. Last time I checked Hakeem was punching ppl on the court yelling at teammates at 24. Lebron was giving up on his team Kobe wasn't even leading his team to the playoffs. Yet we want to rip our 24 yr old who's putting up the same numbers as those guys when they we're 24 but for some reason it's unimaginable that harden can get better.

Hardens going to get better and better for the next 4-5 years. You would think that we as fans would be excited about his growth seeing as what he's accomplished at 24 has only been done by all of 10 players in league history. But s*** what do I know.

1st team all nba. 5th in MVP, all star starter and back to back top 5 scorer on a 50 win ball club as the number one option. I'm taking that player every day all day and then you tell me he's only 24 and not in His prime??? Are you kidding me and some of you calm yourself rockets fans????

2 people like this.
  11. douglasreedy1

douglasreedy1 Member

We know.

12. conquistador#11

where are all the brehs b****ing about godzilla being fat in the new movie? I told them he had the same poster issues as harden! anterior pelvic tilt is a serious issue and tee shirts don't help at all only make it more noticeable.

13. douglasreedy1

douglasreedy1 Member

Everything you just said should be reason for concern when taking into account his playoff performances the last two years... And especially last year... Last year he shot 37% FG and 30% 3pt... Which is bad enough for a player that is a lock down defender... Harden occasionally while playing defense looks as if he's just shot heroin into his arm during the time out. He single handedly lost us the series to a Portland team we should have beaten. I'm not completely giving up on him, but I'm also not giving him a free pass like I did after his first poor playoff performance in a rockets uniform.

14. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Almost exactly a year later!

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=241731

And then there's the classic...

James Harden: deceptively athletic... or potbelly sloth with mad foot skills?
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=242761

15. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

He looks the same dude stfu.

16. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Again and again and again...

He looks just fine and I'm willing to bet he will be a better defender and better all-around player this year.

Let's be thankful we have two superstars who WANT to be here.

17. TheJet

TheJet Member

People have too much time on their hands.

Charles Barkley, Shaq, Zach Randalph, Boris Diaw all agree with you. Prototypical body types (Skinny, tall, long arms) are the only way to succeed in the NBA.

18. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Such classy fans we have .. Probably the same jackholes whining about players avoiding Houston

19. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Based on what?

20. 34to11

34to11 Member

Right, because if he would just listen to you he could possibly one day be a top ten player....maybe even be considered the best at his position.
    If he would only follow your direction, who knows, he could even make an All-Star game or two...one day.
    But he just won't listen. That's why he will never be an All-Star, much less an All-NBA type player.