1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Tweets #FreePalestine, Deletes It & Apologizes

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by BleedRocketsRed, Jul 12, 2014.

1. solid

solid Contributing Member

2. Nivos

Nivos Member

What would Texas do if Mexico will start firing missiles on ya'll, all the time.
    They will say you stole the land from them, send suicide bombers in your schools and busses, say all americans should die.
    I don't think you will sit back and take it, or will you?

2 people like this.
  3. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

So is a Jewish life more valuable than a Palestinian life? Look at the numbers.

4. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

I'm with caspi. Disappointed Dwight ever posted it.

1 person likes this.
  5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

D&D

I already created a thread there in anticipation of this...

6. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

HUH????

[​IMG]

7. JazzLakerHater

It's definitely wrong to be firing missiles at Israel, but it's also wrong for Israel to treat Palestinians like animals.

8. bmd

bmd Member

Jordan was originally part of Palestine. Your map doesn't show that because it starts in 1946.

Eastern Palestine was made into the Muslim nation of Jordan. Western Palestine was supposed to be for the Jewish Palestinians. But Muslims were mad about it so they made Western Palestine half Muslim and half Jewish. And the Jews have given up more since and now it's about 85% Muslim and 15% Jewish.

9. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Meh. That's his opinion. Don't particularly care for the one sided nature of it, but basketball players are human beings, and it is unfair to expect a human being to keep their opinions locked up just because they excel at a sport.

I wonder if Les Alexander, having grown up in a Jewish family, would be offended by this too but of course Alexander's personal views are non of my business.

10. ickaruto

ickaruto Member

link to D&D

11. mockster

mockster Member

Yeah it is. Jews are civil are you that naive. Wow... You really think their civil people. Theirs constant riots and slot if terrorist coming out of their. Their leader used civilians as defense. You tell me

12. ickaruto

ickaruto Member

13. LikeMike

LikeMike Contributing Member

Not to get into a political debate - but no folk is just plain evil. And the folk of palestine are not all terrorists. There are terrorists in palestine, but they are far from being a majority.

What is wrong is firing rockets, no matter what side you are on. Houndreds of people in palestine die, including lots of children and women and innocent men - nobody in Israel died so far in this ongoing rocket nightmare. Both sides should stop this madness, but there is no question, that the people in palestine suffer a lot more than the people in Israel (where the situation is aweful as well).

14. mockster

mockster Member

Palestine was MADD up from Brittan maps. USA took stuff from Mexico Indians etc. that was long ago so you say Jews should just give up their country n make it a poor country like Palestine. Common sense ?

15. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Can you take your garbage to the D&D please?

16. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I mean, if you want to hold an actual educated discussion, at least learn the difference between "there", "they're", and "their".

17. mockster

mockster Member

No Palestine isn't a stable or good country. They even fight amoungst each other. When we bombed japan their were innocent people . Theirs always innocent people. Hamas is evil to the core

18. mockster

mockster Member

Common sense > your literal/political correctness

19. bmd

bmd Member

... that's not what I'm saying at all. I support Israel.

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

dude your an ass. That being said , this is totally D&D material.