1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Yeah. I really want him to be legit, but we have been burned here many times. Given his previous posts it obviously doesn't add up, so I think to question it is fair.

2. Htown's Finest

What has Roe4christ said that has been false?

3. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Much more so than Codman, Cyber and Doc. He pops out of nowhere posting information and has a very sketchy post history even in the past few months.

4. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

I'm not naive by any stretch, but did I fall for something in a big way here? Hope not.

Seems like he may have been shut down if he was not legit. Guess we will find out soon enough.

5. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Ask yourself the opposite.

1 person likes this.
  6. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

I think it's all BS.

7. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

So far he's 2 for 2. Called Lebron to Cavs before 5pm(although I don't know how he knew that if Dan Gilbert didn't know until a few minutes before SI.com reported) and he said something would happen today by lunch time. We got Trevor a bit after lunch.

3 is going to be us matching Chandler

4 depends on if we make a second move before we match Chandler.

8. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Some of you guys like playing detective. Questioning all our insiders. I don't get you. Go post in other forums, not here then.

Leave the rest of us who know how to take the insider info alone. This is the real world where the unexpected can happen.

1 person likes this.
  9. Nils

Nils Member

If you're a real insider, or whatever you claim, give us something concrete to prove it....not maybe, not vague guesses....something that we can check against the record(real transactions tomorrow, etc). Until that's done, I'm going to call BS.

10. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

All true. Great points.

11. NJRockFan

NJRockFan Contributing Member

Another hour until we either match or let parsons go

12. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Tomorrow night.

13. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

the deadline is sunday 1159pm.

14. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Really? So he was parroting Chris Sheridan? Or he had the scoop first? Let's not confuse reading the NBA tea leaves and media reports as having first hand insider info.

15. Nils

Nils Member

It's not about playing detective, it's about being taken advantage of, and being played by a troll. He's playing with people on here, and that's messed up.

16. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

So roe it seems like you've been officially designated to help clutchfans members step away from the ledge. If so, that's still great bc we like the info. Certainly a lot more than fegan I can't tell you anything until after the fact and I'm not even the first to break official news. Let us know soon if you think the last move will work. Part of me wants dragic type player, but part of me wants a good power forward like milsap.

Thanks for all the info! Helped me feel better after seeing our dream team barely slip through our finger. That starting lineup would have been monstrous.

17. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Sorry, but that is bs. The last thing I want to do is run off an insider, and I have nothing but respect for our insiders. At the same time, this guys posts don't match up with what he is telling us today. I've been nothing but respectful, and I hope he is legit. I think the questions are fair though given the post history and his sudden claim to be working in the front office.

18. treyk3

treyk3 Member

There is a chance he is actually an insider. It's more likely he's not by looking at his post history. You made your point about questioning his validity. I pointed out a post from a little over a month ago where he asked for any truth to a rumor. The people have that information and I think from there, it's best to let them believe what they want to believe.

19. NJRockFan

NJRockFan Contributing Member

My bad...I thought it was 12am sunday

20. Dream lover

Dream lover Member

I have to admit that some of the past postings are a bit strange. He's been here awhile. Needs to straighten past out a bit. Maybe someone with the Clutch Crew can sort this out better than I ever could. It's good soap opera, but I don't like to be lied too. Inside information is great even if it's vague as long as it's legit.

Does Clutch vouch for him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.