1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You guys are better than this

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JordanL, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree as well double thumbs up very classy !!!! It's almost 2am and I still can't sleep and I keep checking CF for some good news. I still think it's not over yet and Morey will pull something out of his hat. Oh well what a crap day for Roxs fans hopefully better in the next few .....

2. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I can't hate on the Blazers. We lost that series due to our own blunders. It was our fault fair and square. Put an experienced vet pg on this roster instead of Lin and we would have won. Morey needs to stop making people feel their job is in always in jeopardy. The assets are humans. We are not slave traders.

3. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Thanks for the kind words. Never had any ill feelings towards the Blazers in all my years as a NBA fan. It sucks because we were so close to what would have been really good. But it's true we'll be alright.

4. JordanL

JordanL Member

I don't think that's the reason Bosh said no... Miami offered him MUCH more money, he honestly loves the city of Miami, and he has a two year old kid there. His wife likes it there.

5. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I agree. In the heat of all the action It's easy to forget that this team won 54 games last year and will be better even if no major moves are made.

I expect some other moves, but nothing ground shaking. But small moves that will help turn us into a possible championship team.

Just have to keep reminding myself that we have the SG and C in the league, we'll be fine!

6. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

That wasn't the main reason we were not getting Bosh. For the reasons you stated we were never truly in the running for Bosh. His WIFE loves Miami. He would have taken whatever it was as long as it was reasonable to stay there. The Houston Rockets front office was just DUMB for thinking we were going to get him. I am however saying there are other free agents out there that are definitely great role players that we can add and those people are definitely weighing in on how we treat people here. You can sell the city all you want but no one is going to enjoy it as much as they should and could if they are worried about being traded. Parsons loves this team and organization. Stop wasting time and match that offer. Do not pull a Caroll Dawson and lose everything just for one player and fill the rest of the team with scraps.

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Morey and his offseasons has trained some fans to expect movement and drama all the freaking time. I myself am still ready for a hat trick.

The problem is that there are too many knee jerking dummies posting at a time when Free Agency just started. It almost feels like Black Friday at a Walmart in hurrr, and I might not be able to get my PS4!!

Appreciate, the kind words.

8. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

2009 17 posts damn!