1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Bosh Commits to MIAMI

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HoustonTexas, Jul 11, 2014.

1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

He dun care about being banned anymore, so he trolling everyone

2. Nook

Nook Member

I was just told Morey had a verbal commitment prior to Lin trade from a Rockets employee... I cannot imagine what is going on in Rockets front office.

1 person likes this.
  3. LebronInHTown

LebronInHTown New Member

Maybe I'm bitter but this makes me feel better.

Like Shaq said......

[​IMG]

RuPaul of the NBA!

YeahYeah....i need to change my screen name.

4. ForTheWinYes

ForTheWinYes Member

Told by who?

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

That's so ****ed up. If this is true I hope Bosh suffers a career ender. No joke **** him. Lowest of lows.

6. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Morey and the rockets got severely played this offseason

7. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

LOL.....business is business. Did Bosh tell Morey "i'm in?" We dont know any of that. Unless he signed on the dotted line and changed his mind then nothing's agreed too.

Morey jumped the gun. THese sports reporters were saying Bosh was really into Houston, but how much of that was true?? We kept hearing Lin to 76ers or BUcks....next thing you know out of nowhere that Shelburne girl says this Laker trade has been talked about for days.

1 person likes this.
  8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Please. The dude is about the money. That's all it is.

WTF, I Can criticize anyone I like if I don't like their decision. What are YOU talking about?

HE COULD still live in Miami, players live in different cities ALL the time. That's just some BS excuse they trot out there when they don't want to be all about the money but we know that's what this is mainly about. He had chosen Houston until more money was waved in his face. Lets be real here.

Morey does not make those moves otherwise.

1 person likes this.
  9. TheLastPope

TheLastPope Member

Love-will choose Lakers, knicks and cavs over us

Westbrook - Lakers or resigns with okc

Only 2 options

Rondo(don't have assets to trade, wait till 2015)

Or Durant in 2016(texas roots)

We are ****ed

10. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

Choose Miami IDGAF but don't lead on the Rockets FO to make moves because you said you would come here.

11. boiler

boiler Member

Maybe Cuban planted a mole in Rockets FO?:grin:

12. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

I was going to make Rockets my secondary team...now without Bosh, i don't know. At least Lin is in a better situation. This is what happened when you disrespect Lin, you get no Melo and now no Bosh. Lin's bible's verse says it all. i am sure Melo don't want any part of Lin after the jersey fiasco...and not getting Bosh have something to do with karma. And even Chandler Parson is disrespecting the Rockets....lol. Learn to respect next time and you won't have to deal with this crap.

13. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Wow if thats the case...The Lin trade preceded Bosh's commit to Miami by what 3 hours maybe? What the hell happened in 3 hours?!

14. conquistador#11

send bev to break bosh.

1 person likes this.
  15. jevjnd

jevjnd Contributing Member

He's just in shock that (ron) Jeremy Lin slept with his mom.

16. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

If Bosh did give a verbal commit then that's really classless and messed up. I understand why he chose Miami, but don't string us along like that.

And on another note, earlier in the afternoon, after Lebron's return and whilst waiting on Bosh, I realized that what if he stays for Wade. Maybe he doesn't wanna just abandon Wade, if they truly are best friends, it would be hard to do that.

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Why would Morey trade his assets if he didn't have a assurance? That makes NO sense according to how Morey deals.

Morey HAD to jump the gun because he had to get deals done to sign Bosh, but I doubt he didn't have a assurance and just made moves in the dark like that. That's not how he works. He doesn't just give up a young player and a pick for that high risk/reward. He just doesn't.

18. jzmagic

jzmagic Member

$30 million happened.

19. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

LOL....how many times do you think a team "verbally" tells a player something then changes their mind? I'm sure Jeremy Lin got a verbal commitment when he signed to come here he'd their PG of the future......no one care that didn't last more than a year.

20. nwcougar

nwcougar Member

I would absolutely love for the Rockets to go after Lance. Sign him to a deal to leave cap space, or sign Parsons and swing a trade for Love.