1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sleepyazn, Jul 11, 2014.

1. GoooooRockets!

i'm not exactly a Lin fan but i always support whatever players are playing for rockets. i really don't like those who don't support our players, like the "FTW Rockets FTW" above.

2. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

lol what do you have to say about Harden, jeez. Anyway good luck to Lin. Rockets might have a good roster with Bosh and Chandler now

3. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

GOODBYE, YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED

4. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

It's an unfortunate thing that people think LOFs as other than Asian. But a majority are these types in actuality.

5. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

lol +1

6. theogcasey

theogcasey Contributing Member

Honestly, I think he can still play and be productive... Just not in Houston. Best of luck to him.

7. Possum

Possum Member

I never had a problem with Linn but I'm glad as hell he is gone because all the LOF's will be going with him. Sayonara And good riddance!!!

8. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks for your toe on the line shots they won't be missed !!!!

9. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Decent role player, overpaid but we got acceptable production from him last two season.

Wish he didn't fold like a lawn chair under pressure, but we are on to happier times!

10. zdrav

zdrav Member

He wasn't overpaid at $5 million a year, which is what the Rockets ended up paying for his 2 years.

If Lin folded like a "lawn chair," then so did Harden and Parsons to an even worse degree. Howard played excellent, though.

11. goyao11

goyao11 Member

Good luck, Jeremy. You gave us two years of hard-nosed, no-nonsense basketball. I can't even count the number of times you were beat up, bloodied, and bruised for the city of Houston.

It's a shame that Clutchfans didn't appreciate you more. There may be those who hate your contract or hate your fans, but no one can talk smack about your person or the potential you have as a player.

The professionalism you showed here was second to none - despite expectations of being a starter and a lead player when you signed, you never complained once when it was all taken from you. Many would have whined or demanded trades, but you gave 100% in spite of minute reductions, random benchings, constant trade rumors...

It's a shame that a couple of posters drove the ravenous horde of internet warriors to hate on you. There are still plenty of us who believe in who you can become and we know that a change of scenery will do everyone some good.

Thanks for the memories. Good luck.

1 person likes this.
  12. conquistador#11

for some reason,some posts remind me of yearbook signings.

"have a nice summer,lin class of 2000"

13. N2bnfunn

N2bnfunn Member

Good bye Lin, I want to thank you for all your turnovers bad decisions, and bad shots.... cya

14. kvnzhangyay

kvnzhangyay Member

Thank you Jeremy for being a great guy, but also thank you for being gone so the LOFs can dissappear :)

15. guanwangzhe

guanwangzhe Member

Now you showed your true color, classless!

16. IgotNext

IgotNext Member

I like lin.... I just didn't like your fans. Don't ever let them get to your head, know your place.

Good luck

17. Fighton

Fighton Member

have a b****in' summer!

18. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Thanks Lin. Appreciate you class act and your contributions to the team.

Please make sure you take all of your **** house fans with you.

19. javajoe

javajoe Member

Hear! Hear!

So many LOHs and LOFs are so immature (not all, but many). Lin is a high character professional, with pronounced weaknesses as a professional basketball player (as with most), did not fit well with our starting group as constructed, but has a reasonable basketball future.

In LA, he'll have a huge Asian following; I hope it won't be too big a distraction.

Best of luck, Jeremy!

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

I am going to miss Jeremy and his foot on the line "3's"