1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sleepyazn, Jul 11, 2014.

1. helpourselves

helpourselves Member

agree!

2. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

I like Lin as a person but he was just too insecure as a basketball player and under McHale and with Harden, he would never reach his ceiling here. He might have made mistakes that were costly, but at least he cared enough and was very hard on himself. I doubt Parsons or Harden care that much about their costly mistakes in the first round vs. Blazers.

Thank you Jeremy, be well in LA and hope you have a long succesfull career in the NBA, you deserve it. Still have to say I'm very happy you are gone because your fans are delusional and made this place unbearable + if there is one thing I hate in sports is players who come off scared and do not play up to their capabilities every game because of jitters, indeciviness or whatever reason.

3. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

Thanks for the memories Lin!

I thought and think you are a good basketball player with some good strengths and some weaknesses. Keep improving your game.

Good luck on the Lakers.

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Good luck Jeremy. For LOF's, the exit is that way=>

5. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Thanks for your playoff no-shows. Either your body or mind were absent from every playoff game we ever played.

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

F the Lin fans. Now go watch a lottery team

7. helpourselves

helpourselves Member

Good one1

8. ChippedToothLin

Anyone remember when Lin was on the Rockets & he chipped his tooth against the Knicks?

...anyone?

9. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Good luck, Lin. Be like water.

10. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I appreciate nothing. Good riddance.

11. yunac010

yunac010 Member

Definitely appreciated him being a professional throughout his whole time here especially compared to Asik.

12. battousai

battousai Member

I just dont get why some of you are so classless? You like it or hate it, Lin was a rockets and it comes with the territory with his fan base.

If you cant deal with that as a mature person, how can you deal with other fans who may come in the future? And I thought this is America, where freedom of speech is everything.

13. TheJet

TheJet Member

I wish good luck and success to Lin with the Lakers and wherever he ends up. He always gave it his all.

Unfairly praised by some and blasted by others, but the basketball folks appreciate the effort.

14. archinkent

archinkent Member

Then why bother posting? :rolleyes:

15. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Lakersground bro. Or whatever it's called.

Go there.

16. zdrav

zdrav Member

Now that the Rockets have traded him, we effectively got a decent player at $5 million a year for the last 2 years. That was a very good deal.

17. GoooooRockets!

F you

18. TheJet

TheJet Member

You can say/post what you like. But when you insult a Rockets player, owner, coach or fan in order to deflect criticism from a single player (not a team) that you root for, you need to be prepared for backlash.

I never saw people pile on Lin until after some of his more "green" fans started throwing our entire organization under the bus.

19. Razsan

Razsan Member

Now now...let's play nice...if I recall the "superstar" had more issues in the playoffs than Jeremy and he's still a Rocket.

20. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

This ain't James Harden appreciation thread yo