1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron to announce FA choice at 3PST

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JD88, Jul 9, 2014.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Word from LeBron camp: He has no plans to travel to Ohio tonight.</p>&mdash; Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) <a href="https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/statuses/487360328666054656">July 10, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Chris Bosh went to Ghana instead of waiting around for free agency news.
    A few great photos from his trip: <a href="http://t.co/4FDuP8hcJn">http://t.co/4FDuP8hcJn</a></p>&mdash; USA TODAY Sports NBA (@usatodaynba) <a href="https://twitter.com/usatodaynba/statuses/487360324975472640">July 10, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>My understanding is Heat selling LeBron on merits of short-term deal that allows him to make one more run with current core, then decide.</p>&mdash; Michael Wallace (@WallaceNBA_ESPN) <a href="https://twitter.com/WallaceNBA_ESPN/statuses/487360349113692160">July 10, 2014</a></blockquote>

2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Meanwhile, LeBron's highly endorsed draft pick, Shabazz Napier, is shooting 27.5 percent in ORL. He's 4 of 24 from three (16.7 percent).</p>&mdash; Joseph Goodman (@JoeGoodmanJr) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeGoodmanJr/statuses/487359220468432896">July 10, 2014</a></blockquote>

3. Lemonte

Lemonte Member

Lebron James and Dwyane Wade: you don't have dinner with somebody you have basically hung out to dry. Then after that conduct a basketball camp with that same person. That leave me to believe Lebron James is going back to Miami.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Hey Chris! I rode a camel around the Sphinx back in the day. That makes me an experienced camel jockey. Come to Houston, I'll drive down from Austin, and we can rent a couple - cruise around Memorial Park! You up for it? Next week good for you? Just sign that deal Morey's offering you, buddy. Like now.

5. beastlyball

beastlyball Member

It looks like a green screen and Bosh is actually in H-Town:eek:

6. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Ok so Romona said hes not coming to Ohio tonight. Which means, Lebron is at his Ohio home playing video games.

7. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

Did Chris Bosh not get the memo to meet with LeBron and Wade?

Dude they don't care about you. Come play out the rest of your career with a team that values you much more.

8. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

9. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

lol you guys are too much

10. Classic

Classic Member

maybe this is what we were waiting on/ talking to family about

guys a scrub, i'm out!

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I'm embarrassed at how invested in this I am...

12. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Now that's funny!

13. rocketsmetalspd

Is that 11:00 pm Eastern? IF Lebron decides tonight on going back to Miami that may the reason for having the police over at his house just in case the fans get violent and take it out on his house instead of a jersey again.

14. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

Or he feels bad, and wants to get some private talk in with Wade to let him down easy... Otherwise I think Bosh would have been there too.. Or they are trying to out him. Since he opted out, can Miami just not make him an offer and send one to Melo? or can he come back if he wants no matter what?

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>LeBron is really putting Cleveland fans through the ringer. It's almost laughable at this point.</p>&mdash; Jeff Caplan (@Caplan_NBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/Caplan_NBA/statuses/487362603740442624">July 10, 2014</a></blockquote>

16. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

Aren't his fans at his cleveland house also? protection can go both ways, so they don't riot his house there when he decides not to return.

17. FaBo

FaBo Member

It's quite entertaining to see some of these "journalists" with their "sources". We'll just have to wait until LeBron or his agent makes an official statement.
    Thinking about it though, I don't really see a reason why he hasn't announced anything yet. If he has made a decision, then why wait any longer? Maybe he really hasn't come to a decision yet, which I'd find strange considering that he had more than enough time to think about it and nothing major will happen anyway until it's clear for which he'll play next season.

18. MichaelG281713

These guys are such assholes.

Make a damn decision already.

19. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

nope, they can double cross him mafia style if they wanted to

it is miami after all....the world is mine

20. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

I think at some point, Lebron has to understand that this could get really ugly and start to think of ALL the FANS that pay the bills to make the NBA possible.

If he takes too long and doesn't choose Cleveland, whatever any STUPID fan does, ultimately the blame will fall back on him for "stringing" them along, whether he did or didn't.