1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Happy Times

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaun11, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

I am not stating some "inside" fact. But I do trust what my gut is telling me and the tea leaves that have been passed out.

Rockets proud since the plane touched down from San Diego.

2. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Here's my take: Melo was inclined to sign with HOU. Knicks out of desperate flew to LA to meet Melo one more time with $129mil on the table. So he may be changing his mind?

3. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

When someone says something you don't wanna hear, you dismiss him as a troll. Then, when someone says something you wanna hear, you believe it, but in the back of your mind you are worried he's a troll. Harvard needs to a study of the human psyche using Clutchfans as a data source. Conclusion: The internet has granted a lot of stupid ass people the ability to disseminate their stupidity to the rest of the world.

1 person likes this.
  4. treeman

treeman Member

That is not a bad summation of the internet right there. It's probably actually pretty good. I am of the opinion that Idiocracy is a prophetic vision of where society is headed. I think the Internet is going to accelerate the process... I'm gonna keep that one, thanks.

5. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Welcome to the club. lol.

6. meh

meh Contributing Member

Dude, you do realize this is how ALL people in the world thinks, right? We are all likely to believe in things that agree with our own preconceptions. It has nothing to do with Clutchfans. Just look at how journalism work in general and what people gravitate towards.

7. howardsucks

howardsucks Member

Next 4 years... World Cup. We're signing Tim Howard. #Tim2Houston

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>We might also need a Tim2Houston campaign RT <a href="https://twitter.com/rafipaez">@rafipaez</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ThingsTimHowardcouldsave?src=hash">#ThingsTimHowardcouldsave</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/stillhurts?src=hash">#stillhurts</a> <a href="http://t.co/Z4iAh0GUEp">pic.twitter.com/Z4iAh0GUEp</a></p>&mdash; Daryl Morey (@dmorey) <a href="https://twitter.com/dmorey/statuses/484805229448138752">July 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. howardsucks

howardsucks Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Am told LeBron decision on next team will be delivered suddenly, with little fanfare. &quot;Bam, this is where I'm going,&quot; source described.</p>&mdash; Sam Amico (@SamAmicoFSO) <a href="https://twitter.com/SamAmicoFSO/statuses/484870303680438272">July 4, 2014</a></blockquote>

[​IMG]

9. verysimplejason

Melo in Houston? Where's the party?

10. RocketFan

RocketFan Contributing Member

LOL... It will be so little fanfare that no one will have seen it coming...

*PHX, DAL, and CLEV give their presentations*

*DA DA DA... DA DA DA!*

This..... IS.... SportsCenter!!!

*Breaking News: This just in from SportsCenter... We have been notified of where LeBron will be playing next!* We go LIVE from:

Co-Anchors: ??????? *pause* then say, "This has to be an error... HOUSTON, TX?"

LeBron James: That's right co-anchors of ESPN... I will be a Houston Rocket!

Co-Anchors: ?????????? "We'll be right back..."

*Commercial hits*

LOL... :grin:

11. Zergling

Zergling Member

Actually given ESPN's history with Houston sports teams, they will go into commercial DURING the LeBron announcement if they know he's coming to Houston.

12. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Interesting that he used the words 'next team'.
    Seems to indicate anyone but the Heat.

[​IMG]

13. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

#23 is Calvin's number. Blasphemy!

14. Zergling

Zergling Member

He HAS to be talking about LeBron. If LeBron isn't on your team, there's a good chance your season won't end with "happy times".

15. Zergling

Zergling Member

The OP posted the same thing on the Melo thread, so nevermind. I'm going to go with Melo being announced as a Rocket soon.

16. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Oh no, Calvin Murphy is going to be pissed...

17. treeman

treeman Member

Isn't Amico the useless one?

18. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Correct

19. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

BOSH BOSH BOSH

Get hyped

20. ggeorge115

ggeorge115 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Thanks to the Rockets, ambition is never the problem in Houston</p>&mdash; Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/statuses/484923412360732672">July 4, 2014</a></blockquote>
    something is definitely happening!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.