1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Doc Rocket speaks again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sydeffect, Jun 19, 2014.

Tags:
  1. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Y'all do know he is just talking out of his ass right?

2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

So is every Tom, Dick and Harry from coast to coast.

3. topfive

topfive CF OG

I'm trying to figure out this post on Doc Rocket's Instagram feed:

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/pgt-Jaj-kQ/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

I'm guessing the guy with the beard is Harden, and there's a lock on his mouth with a dollar sign, meaning Morey is paying him to keep his mouth shut for now. The pretty chick on the left has got to be Parsons, right? 310 is the area code for Los Angeles, and it says "Hunger" below Parsons' picture -- I assume we're trading Parsons to the Lakers because he's hungry for more money, and Harden has been given orders not to discuss it with anybody.

Wheeeeeeeeeee! This is FUN!!!

4. acefan18

acefan18 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>If Rox are smart: forget big 3! Focus on Bosh, Dunleavy, Ilyasova, etc...&amp; build the bench. Screw Melo! LBJ=No Way... Love? Hmm...</p>&mdash; Doc Rocket (@Thedocrocket) <a href="https://twitter.com/Thedocrocket/statuses/481202601740877825">June 23, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. acefan18

acefan18 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Me no think DH12 wants star here! Me think he likes as is!</p>&mdash; Doc Rocket (@Thedocrocket) <a href="https://twitter.com/Thedocrocket/statuses/481202870964867072">June 23, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Not sure if serious but wrong Doc Rocket.

7. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

He has a point, assuming Bosh opts out. But if there is even a small chance Lebron would come here, you have to try. Assuming not, Melo is 1A and Bosh is 1B for me. Bosh is the better fit and has already shown that he can accept a lesser role.

8. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

He said he wants Bosh, now I know he is full of it

9. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

So that means no Melo, and no LeBron. However, Love is still a possibility. He obviously thinks landing Bosh is easier though. Ilyasova would be a decent addition, but highly disappointing after the names being thrown around. And Dunleavy?? He can't be serious. We should be getting PAID to acquire him.

10. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

Or maybe he just feels strongly about his position against Israeli Administrative Detention?

....or he really enjoys messing with the CF community minds, and is laughing his butt off.

11. Texanswin2013

Texanswin2013 Member

This guy is a clown. Dwight already said he wants some more help. He's just not recruiting. WHo's word am I supposed to believe?

12. Texanswin2013

Texanswin2013 Member

lol......

13. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Me no might be Minnesota?

As is might be asik?

14. Texanswin2013

Texanswin2013 Member

Did he just say 'forget' a big 3 then ponder the possibility of Love?

15. acefan18

acefan18 Member

Obviously if you add Melo, LBJ, Love, or Bosh to your team you will be significantly better. However, adding someone like Ilyasova, and some good bench players can also get our team where we need to be. Before all this talk of Melo, and LeBron to Houston I was fine with some pieces to round out the roster, now I feel anything less than a star will be a huge let down, but...

IN MOREY WE TRUST

16. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

Part of building (or rebuilding) one's image, is to say and do all the right things in the public eye (TV and newspaper interviews).

Believe the guy who purports to have behind the scenes knowledge? Or the guy who only let you see what he wants you to see? Quite the predicament...

17. acefan18

acefan18 Member

If Lebron stays in Miami, Bosh is staying too so that would rule out two of our options quickly.

18. Texanswin2013

Texanswin2013 Member

Exactly what I was thinking. Also, he inferred getting Bosh...If Bosh is even on the market I would think LeBron would have left too....

Idk, I'll just wait until July 1st. Nothing is making sense.

19. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Literally have no idea what he is indicating. Started talking like a big fish was coming. Then name dropped Melo and LBJ and even Kevin Love. Then says no big three. Then says maybe Bosh or Love, which would create a Big three. I think he is either trolling or b) not telling us anything or c) telling us everything by telling us anything.

20. acefan18

acefan18 Member

I don't think those were any "Insider Info" tweets. I think that was just his opinion of what he thinks the Rockets should do, so I wouldn't read too much into it.