1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith Under Investigation By Child Services After Photo Of Daughter Goes

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mr. 13 in 33, May 21, 2014.

1. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Insert *will someone please think of the children* Simpsons meme

2. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Im thinking Child Services should stop wasting time and money on something so stupid.

The girl was freaking fully clothed on a bed. Oh no she didnt!!! Those bad, bad parents!

3. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

4. Buck Turgidson

I can't think of a more terrible "famous" actor than Will Smith. He's awful. Just awful. I don't really care about his crazy Scientology family or his idiotic beliefs, just stop being on the tv. I would love to see a Thunderdome between Woody Allen and Will Smith, they both annoy the **** out of me, but I don't want 1 to leave.

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

The guy is one of Jadens best friends, apparently, so it wouldn't be weird for them to associate.

6. Awesome

Awesome Member

From what I was told, because one case slipped through, they have to investigate everything.

If your neighbor calls and lies on you that youre abusing your kids, they have to check it out and start a case regardless. Its ridiculous but its happening way more than you think it is. The system isnt exactly helpful when it comes to supporting parents.

7. rezdawg

I understand that part, but if they are investigating based on the picture, then it should be an open and shut case right there. Now, if someone said something like, "this picture is taken 10 min before a full on orgy took place", then maybe they should keep investigating.

I cant count how many times my niece or nephew would be on my bed playing video games. Id shower, get in some basketball shorts with my shirt off and then go and chill on my bed with my laptop. Im a half naked man on a bed with a girl and boy under the age of 12...if someone took a picture of it and that forced my sister to have to be investigated off of that one piece of evidence, then that's truly a messed up system. Lot's of resources being wasted.

8. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Doesn't help your argument. STILL a bad thing.

Beds aren't meant to be used to be shared with adults ON there, unless it's the mom and they kids are young.

Please don't tell me you would let your kids be ON a bed with an adult, either. PLEASE. :confused: Would you?

9. rezdawg

Depends. Is it some stranger that I know nothing about...and at his location.

Or is it a family friend or someone Ive known? At my own home?

When you're hanging out in a bedroom, there usually isnt a couch present....and it's very common to hang out on the bed.

10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Were where CPS when common kids get beat and raped by foster parents?
    Where are they when the Castros kidnap women for 20 years .
    Going after celebs for pictures. Smdh

11. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Hanging around?

Do you know any details of who the guy in the picture is and what his relationship is to the girl or the family?

When I was 20 years old I was dating a girl who had a 13 year old sister. She was around me when I didn't have a shirt on. We "associated" because of the relationship with her sister.

SCARY

12. SwoLy-D

It's easier to reprimand parents when their kids take these kinds of photos. Also, how do you know CPS doesn't do anything when kids get beat and raped by foster parents? :confused:

Lastly, FIXED. :eek:

13. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I typically use beds as couches if there is no couch present, so I wouldn't bat an eye if I saw a 13 year old clothed girl and an adult on a couch or bed.

14. g1184

g1184 Member

The acronym "CPS" is a collective noun, a plural verb would be appropriate.

15. Granville

Granville Member

From those pictures alone, I don't see anything worthy of CPS investigating the Smiths. There's nothing to suggest anything other than 2 people relaxing. There's a 3rd party who took the photo too so I wouldn't freak out on this alone.

16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Of course they're weird man, they're rich and idolized and don't have to do much for themselves if they don't want to. They don't have to cook meals, shop for groceries, mow the lawn. They don't play by our rules. Deal with it.

17. SwoLy-D

If it's the dad or a grandfather, I might see it OK, but not if it's an non-related adult without clothes on. Come, now. You won't compare this famous person to you and me, or to what you or I would do.

CPS is a singular noun. We're not talking about their services or their collective anything. It is not acceptable to make CPS plural. Now, if you talk about the people, in CPS, we can make it about them, but the way it was used, it is SINGULAR.

"CPS was working." not "CPS were working." Maybe in England, but not here. :cool:

18. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Without clothes on?

You are right. If his penis is hanging out next to the side of her face, something funny is going on.

Being shirtless is not "without clothes" on.

Do you have any idea how many 20 year olds have gone back into the house at a lakehouse and plopped onto a couch or bed with a 13 year old? Way overreacting. She is fully clothed!

19. Awesome

Awesome Member

Thing is they have a standard procedure for you no matter what the case is.

They're going to visit the Smith's home at least twice and look around and check the kids for abuse.

They're going to go to the kids schools and call their doctors offices on top of that.

Its a ridiculous thing to send people through and it'll be a few months before the case is closed even if they find nothing, which will also end with a visit.

20. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

He's barely an adult. This isn't some random 40 year old man. He's best friends with her brother. Obviously a third person took the picture and was in the room. Maybe there were more. What's so weird about it? It could easily be explained. There could have been a group of them watching TV in a room and someone took a picture of just them two.

I was not raised where it was common for males to be around the house shirtless, but sometimes it happened. I know for some families, it's EXTREMELY common, especially when they sleep. If that's how her brothers and friends are, then it's not out of place. My guess is, this guy was sleeping over with her brother and she came into their room to hangout after they woke up.

#60 RV6, May 22, 2014
    Last edited: May 22, 2014