1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McHale post game. Thinks D was perfect on last shot.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by theangrycanary, May 3, 2014.

1. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

I just cannot with this coach. I my years of following Houston teams, I can't think of a worse coach. He's worse than Kubiak. Just clueless.

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

McHale probably thinks we have another game on Sunday too.

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

4. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Trust me. After what happened in this series, Dwight will gladly play under another coach if it means never having to experience this feeling ever again. And I'll bet good money that goes for every other player in that locker room.

5. Zergling

Zergling Member

1) Harden shouldn't be on the court for a defensive possession. Where's Lin?
    2) There was zero point guarding the inbounder since there's no time for the inbounder to get the ball back and shoot

Both should be on McHale for clearly not being prepared for this situation. This is total incompetence and it should cost him his job.

6. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Lolz.

7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

save maybe parsons

8. Houston22

Houston22 Member

In my experience.. I found out that when a guy looks clueless.. he usually is.

9. Dementium

Dementium Member

I kind of feel bad for McHale after watching that interview, he was absolutely devastated.

But what really, really kills me is that he still isn't taking responsibility for that **** up that led to the Lillard three.

Lillard made a hell of a shot yes....but it was also a laundry list of screw ups that resulted in him being as open as he was, and most of those screw ups were from the coach.

10. cn0gd

cn0gd Member

If he is not playing office politics then Mcfail is the perfect example of Dunning–Kruger effect:
    one can be so incompetent that he cant realize his incompetence.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Hiring him for HC is the biggest mistake from the very first day.

11. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

You gotta laugh to keep from crying. I knew at the beginning of the season with those worst than rookie mistakes that led to the Laker and Sixer debacle that this guy should not have been the head coach if the Rockets were going to contend.

12. rayfantastic

rayfantastic Member

Has this guy EVER, EVER, EVER admit he's made a mistake? For every single Rockets loss, the reason is always "the ball got sticky".

13. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

The whole Rockets organization has low IQ. You hired this guy, Morey.

14. coffeelover665

played it perfectly? PLAYED IT PERFECTLY???? IUHGEGHEAFNAO;

THERES A REASON WHY OUR PLAYERS GET HACKED, FOULED, SHOVED, PUSHED WHEN WE TAKE THOSE LAST SECOND SHOT AND HERE IS LILLARD RUNNING FREE OF DEFENDER FOR AT LEAST 2 FEET. PLAYED IT PERFECTLY??????

EROIGJWERIOGQGJ

15. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

lillard you were not supposed to take off running!!!!!

16. eMat

eMat Contributing Member

You're making NBA players out to be some r****ds when in reality their IQ distribution is probably fairly representative of the population at large. "Thought 0.9 was impossible", lol. What a ridiculous post...

17. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

McHale is not a man

18. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

F Kevin Mchale he take his azz back to Boston. Don't care what he did there in the city of Houston he is known as a loser.

19. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

If Morey can't do some big things in the summer, no superstar will come the Rockets, D12 will request a trade because he can't see any hope to win champions

20. Rockness

Rockness Member

McHale is a fraud, for all his tough guy act back when he was with Boston, how can he approve of this defense? Was he this clueless as a player??