1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Jeremy Lin fans race to defend Jeremy Lin from Jeremy Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 2, 2014.

1. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

Smooth sailing? By standing by and not responding or doing anything about a group that is trashing a forum that we all love. What i don't understand is if Clutchfans is racist and anti-Lin why are you guys still here? Whats the point of posting here and arguing if most of us are "racist" and "anti-Lin"?

2. crossover

crossover Contributing Member

I think the logical validity of the setup is a bit off and the purity of the platform<->user relationship took a hit, but overall these threads have been pretty amusing and a good experiment.

On the other side, it'd be interesting to see a setup that flushes out LoHs because of race issues or his inability to come off with a strong demeanor... or HoFs that defend Harden even with a performance that has debilitated the Rockets in these playoffs. CF is definitely a very polarizing place lately with little Rockets analysis and few Rockets fans.

3. jackycool

jackycool Member

Looks like the dam finally broke, I was wondering what it would look like when it happened. At least it's funny.

4. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

Can't say I'm surprised that this site's downhill trajectory starts all the way at the top. Sounds extremely petty embarrassing overall.

5. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

That's awesome Clutch, but why can't you temporarily suspend people who are making such outrageous claims?

Let's clean up the board a bit.

6. makio9

makio9 Member

but...but...Jeremy doesn't know himself right now because McFail take away his brain.

7. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Too much effort to go through to get rid of the ones of fans that have a problem with Lin because of his race.

8. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

How is he being hard on Lin? By being factual and quoting Lin himself? He is being hard on LOF's no Lin. I don't give all the blame on our losses on Lin. He cost us 1 maybe 2 games, but if Harden was anything but terrible this series on both sides of the floor then we would not have been in the position to blow games.

9. Shawndme7

Shawndme7 Contributing Member

What is there to expose? Expose means to reveal something that was hidden. Its not hidden that LOFs are biased.

Any rocket fan with half a brain knows who to avoid and who to engage. It seriously is NOT that hard.

10. cn0gd

cn0gd Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DiEcc4yS8FA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. demarco1

demarco1 Member

Once i see the title, first thing i wanna know is " how many pages or traffic, this thread will generate" nice one...

No offense...

12. klkl96

klkl96 Member

second this. well said.

13. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

another dumb thread. anyone that says this is clever is moronic.

the feel on this board is if you don't support jeremy lin at all, then you're a true rockets fan. otherwise like clutch has pointed out, if you post anything at all positive regarding him, you're a LOF and not a true rockets fan.

how does this make the board a better place?

14. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

Exposing to the LOF's that there are still a TON of them here. They always like to claim that there are only LOH's here and most of the LOF's already left. Clearly that is not the case.

15. jbasket

jbasket Member

Ok, fine, I'll confess: I am a Dwight only Fan. Don't hurt me ;)

Of all the things said in this thread, I can confidently say (and what others are thinking) that this laughing might be the most frustrating thing posted. We get it: you are laughing by yourself.

16. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

No offense? You're the one that posted.

17. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

JEREMY LIN IS A HOUSTON ROCKET RIGHT NOW. if we say something to support him, it doesn't mean we're only rooting for lin or somehow like the rockets less. yet it's the same accusations thrown around over and over again. this is a really disappointing thread.

18. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

If it is all about the clicks like you and a couple other insulting children keep posting, then why do we ban people and restrict their ability to post threads and /or posts?

Wouldn't that take away from all this huge money yall keep claiming he is making?

It has NOTHING to do with clicks...yall can believe it or not, I frankly dont give a crap, but it is the truth coming from someone who surely would know the truth much better than you guys.

and also, quit quoting reddit, we dont care what other posters at other forums think and what they say has absolutely zero bearing on things said here. If they want to be seen here, they can come and post themselves, otherwise stop quoting them here.

19. drowsy12

drowsy12 Member

PERFECT!

:)

20. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

It doesn't.