1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mo Williams was out of bounds (UPDATE: Looks like he stayed in)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by zdrav, Apr 28, 2014.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yeah the sad part is he is up all night copying and pasting the same troll comments in multiple threads. Something about harden tripping when harden got tripped and the whole world saw it including the refs, announcers etc.

Staying up all night copying and pasting is hard work and I just don't get the motivation honestly. I am sure I could troll all kinds of other teams forums and spending countless hours trying to get rises out of people on boards that have nothing to do with my team or anything. You have to be pretty lame at life to work that hard to troll and I am coming to the conclusion the dude has some serious mental problems.

I know this crazy guy that takes all kinds of meds and his passion is to accuse people of stealing his ideas and patents even though he has no patents. Even with the crazy guy I know there is some method to it in that he truly believes he invented the wii or a patent for lifting a car with pneumatics.

This sactown guy has no rhyme or reason except to be extremely annoying and troll. He got me to respond and he can cut himself another strike on his arm that I did. what a lame existence trolling a random board as a heat fan.

It's just wow. carry on..

2. Karolik

Karolik Member

Thats the foul the Refs missed on CP3, and later issued an apology for..Looks like they haven't changed.

3. JBar

JBar Rookie

But he's snapping his wrist to throw the ball. His fingers move too.

Not saying you don't have a point. It's unclear.

It's perfectly clear, however, that he was fouled by Lillard...and that a Ref (who was the one in that corner) had a good view of it.

4. ChippedToothLin

......those mother ****ers

5. JBar

JBar Rookie

Who was the ref in that corner?

6. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Slick

7. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

This is mind-blowing. I can't believe people think like this, and SO MANY do. You are truly an embarrassment to us all.

First, I watched that play from multiple angles shown dozens of times, pausing, rewinding, slowing it down. I would have loved to have been able to say Mo Williams was out of bounds -- he wasn't. The picture I posted was conclusive because it showed where his foot planted. It didn't slide... he only came up on his toes from there.

Secondly, I have no idea what that photo is up above, other than it being of much lower quality than mine.

Don't believe me? Here's the frame I showed and when the ball is leaving his hand.

[​IMG]

If Mo Williams had been out of bounds, it wouldn't have changed what Jeremy Lin did... it only would have saved him and quite possibly the game for the Rockets. You, and people who think like you, belong in a home.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. rocketsmetalspd

Well that is all I needed to see was the next frame. It clearly shows what my mind was not seeing at full speed on the video. Thanks!

9. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Even the cat looks like, "Man, get this damn foil off me."

10. GageD

GageD Member

LOL I love it when Clutch owns the lofs. Get a clue Nanisteru.

11. nsng20

nsng20 Member

Don't know I'd anyone said this but if it was out of bounds the bench would have been going crazy the bench didn't say ****. So it must have been in

12. Cypress

Cypress Member

[​IMG] Dat consistency :cool:

13. Phillycheese

Phillycheese Member

Many have said he should have called time after the rebound as the strip would not have happened. By he same logic, if a foul was called then no strip either.

14. Phillycheese

Phillycheese Member

By the same logic, Mchale would have called time, but since he was quiet he must not have wanted time called at the time. but then the story changed after the hindsight was realised. not saying this was the case, but just using your logic.

15. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Lol...Clutch laying down the hammer!!!

I too have been rooting for the kid, but Lin just makes so many mental mistakes. Maybe he over thinks, and that really might be preventing him from just letting his instincts from taking over...This is about the Houston Rockets being able to win and its player stepping up. Lin hasnt done so and the moments he has had his mental breakdowns have happened at the most important times of the game: "Winning time!"

And my comments arent just ripping Lin, everyone on this team has had mental breakdowns. Players arent playing for each other, and it is time to rekindle that bond...its the only thing that can help the Rockets play harder and make winning plays. Go Rockets!!

16. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

How do you feel about the out of bounds on dwight and the countless other bad calls in game 4?

Do you think if the nba had been correct in game 1(as they admitted) on the foul call that we would have won the game?

what is your opinion of the refs?

17. Soft Takes

Soft Takes Rookie

Wow very selective imaging, the foot slides after the play as you'll see in the next frame... As an actual rockets fan I can't believe they missed this call.

1 person likes this.
  18. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

If you can contradict the evidence seen on film show it...otherwise...

[​IMG]

19. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i don't know what he thinks about this series, but going back some years to the dallas series……he made one of the best fake websites i've ever seen…..i think it was the refs internal website……"whistle tones" lol i'll never forget that :grin:

20. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm happy to give that, but first -- you're responding to that image as if it's in response to Nanisteru (and LOFs with his mindset) because they are criticizing officials. No. He's criticizing me as if I intentionally covered up Mo Williams being out of bounds to make Jeremy Lin look bad (do you realize how silly that sounds?).

Sorry. Once you swing and miss that badly, you're done. Credibility shot.

But that's how low people like this stoop. Case in point:

Jeremy Lin can not do anything wrong in their eyes. It's why the owner, the GM, the coach, the players, the announcers, the media... they are all at fault here -- anyone but Jeremy. They will twist and contort anything to fit it into their view of him. They're angry about what they saw and they take it out on anything else to justify it.

The same thing happened in New York and it will happen in the next town he plays for. Just wait and watch.

As for the officiating, it hasn't been good. I thought Game 1 and Game 4 really hurt. I have posted and tweeted my feelings on the tech on Dwight.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Glad this free point didn't come back to haunt in a game that went to overtime. Worst. Technical. Ever. <a href="http://t.co/W05KKM1Tqn">http://t.co/W05KKM1Tqn</a></p>&mdash; ClutchFans (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/statuses/460882506506833921">April 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>