1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. ROCKETS GAMEDAY
    The Rockets hope to rebound (no pun intended) after that brutal loss to Charlotte when they take on Ja Morant and the Grizzlies tonight. Come join us live at 7:00pm CT!

LIVE! Rockets vs. Grizzlies

So wishing injury and even death on a player is OK now?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by jaedenky, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Player... no. Referee? Sure.

1 person likes this.
  2. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

While this is true, I have never been as embarrassed to be a fan of any time as I was watching those idiots burn Schaub jerseys and showing up at his home.

I agree some of the Lin hate is over the top and hopefully some of it is tongue in cheek. I have said all season he is hot garbage, what happened yesterday should surprise no one.

3. yummyhawtsauce

Do you hate other NBA players because there are no brown players for you to root for?

4. jaedenky

jaedenky Member

Wasn't asking you idiot, keep your ****ty gifs to yourself.

5. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

/thread

or you can make it a race issue which is one of LOF favorite thing to do.

It's a shame people say these things but I do agree lots of tongue in cheek. Seems like LOF are pretty easy to troll. I don't think even the most racist biggest Lin hater in his heart of hearts wants Lin to die or have injury. People say dumb things but I honestly do not believe for a second even one person here truly thinks that.

I am not asian, not a LOF, I like Lin, and am glad we have him and will miss him when he is gone.

6. persian hoopa

persian hoopa Member

Nice try Hamed Haddadi played 5 years for the Grizz. He sucked and I couldn't give a damn about his playing career. The difference between me and LOF is that my pride in my heritage and sense of self worth does not come from a scrub basketball player like it does for LOFs. Arsalan Kazemi was also selected in the 2nd rd this past season by the Wiz. Who gives a ****. I care about the HOUSTON ROCKETS. I know this concept is shocking to Lin's chauvinistic fans.

7. jocar

jocar Member

8. jaedenky

jaedenky Member

Who gives **** about your life in Turkey, what does that have to do with an internet forum. I probably been through more **** than you times 1000x so don't talk to me about your experience in Turkey for 6 months.

9. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Have you ever been a fan of a sports team before?

10. hooroo

hooroo Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2WGzHUi8n_Q?start=462&end=479" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. jayland

jayland Member

I think it's okay if the player sucks as much as Lin.

12. DreamEarlNolan

The sad thing is Lin made a huge bone head play, but it shouldn't have mattered because Williams was clearly out of bounds on the steal. Why wasn't this play reviewed? It occurred during the last two minutes so that wasn't the issue. Is out of bounds not reviewable? Of course this doesn't excuse Lin's mistake, but if they make the correct call then today everyone is happy and this thread doesn't exist. The reffing in this series is legitimately destroying my love for the NBA. If you can make a strong case that a team loses a series based solely on officiating then there is a huge problem.

13. jaedenky

jaedenky Member

Posted by Exiled:

"u mean ? Harden (28)&D12(25-14)??

and is Lin is ok being (1 out of 6)?

some ppl got small eyes but no excuse for being blinds"

Posted by Baqui99:

"I hope he walks his ass into oncoming traffic on Westheimer"

14. Zboy

Zboy Member

I respect that.

15. jaedenky

jaedenky Member

I get that but the question is should these types of comments be grounds for a banning or not. There are not that many LOF's here anymore they have mostly been banned.

16. Zboy

Zboy Member

He was not clearly out of bounds. In fact, from the video he does not look to be out of bounds until after he takes a swipe at the ball.

17. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Member

LMFAO. Bye, Mo.

18. Ericonomist

Ericonomist Member

mods where are you?

19. JMG524

JMG524 Member

There's nothing like a Jeremy Lin discussion to bring out the worst in people. You'd swear he plays for the opposing team the way some of these so-called Rockets fans treat him.

20. yummyhawtsauce

of course you do, youre one of many classless degenerates on CF, and what the hell are those names u came up with? This isn't scrabble, wtf seriously...hating a player wont bring u peace, you're gonna wake up old and broken one day wondering where your life went (if not already)...you don't see any lin fans wishing ill on harden and bev, we're not vindictive like that, go pray to allah for inner peace or something