1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin's critical turnover in Game 4

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TesseracT, Apr 27, 2014.

1. passdarock

passdarock Member

Why would i not?

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Reported.

3. bro2044

bro2044 Member

but we WERE going to tie it up. up 2, 20 secs left, with the ball.

we made adjustments, and were on the verge of winning 2 games on THEIR court... and then Lin made a STUPID play. REALLY, really really bad. Like... I don't know WHO wouldn't call a Timeout there, Daniels was probably looking at him like "DUDE, call a timeout!"

It was ours. Sure, lots of things led to the final score, etc etc yada yada... but this was... huge. sigh. wtvr.

4. Clarinetmonster

What is the answer here going forward in this series? Serious question. DO we activate Canaan? Give Daniels Lin's minutes? Play Lin but very limited minutes and not late game? Or don't play Lin at all? Unless we've given up on this series, something has to be done right? If Lin is what's keeping us from winning these games, there must be a simple answer to this.

5. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jeremy Lin should apologize to every <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets">@houstonrockets</a> player. His turnover with 18 seconds led to this loss. Pass to Parsons &amp; game over.</p>&mdash; rolandsmartin (@rolandsmartin) <a href="https://twitter.com/rolandsmartin/statuses/460645441009639425">April 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

that's fine, someone tells me to get off a man's nuts, but his mother is already there. what can i do?

7. AliefRockets713

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I can't believe Lin turned it over. Crazy.

9. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Cbblue10, l love you my brother, but you are wrong about Lin. Dada has it correct: Lin lacks court awareness big time. Minimal contribution compared to a rookie that has no NBA experience in Daniels.

Give Lin's minutes to Troy for however this series last and glue Lin's but to the bench permanently. Good thing happens to the other team when Lin is playing.

10. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

PGs with excellent ball handling skills photoshopped in a Rockets uniform

delete

11. dantian

dantian Member

Actually, he is. He is supposed to pull off some wonder anytime the team needs one. The team is relying on that, by giving him that big contract and resting him as low usage SG to save his energy for this very moment. He sucks when he doesn't deliver under this marvelous circumstance!:rolleyes:

12. Pokemon

Pokemon Member

[​IMG]

13. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Just so I'm clear - I'm not defending Lin's play tonight at all. That was a terrible turnover and he didn't even play well outside of that one play. However, the racist crap and wishing injury/car accident/beatings on him is ridiculous.

1 person likes this.
  14. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

I've been saying this in every playoff game thread. Each time Lin is in the game he somehow manages to do something that you have to watch the replay because it was that stupid/ridiculous. You couldn't even make up the stuff he does on the court. I'm still wishing J.R. or someone would make a highlight of these dumb plays he has made in the playoffs (similar to the Harden defense 11 min video) and regular season.

15. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

Well I will. That turnover cost us the game.

16. Pokemon

Pokemon Member

yeppppppppppppppppppppp GO BACK TO NEW YORK

17. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Ace, after that timeout when I saw Lin in, I knew something was going to happen. And something bad. lol

18. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

Well, it is a better city. :grin:

19. Pokemon

Pokemon Member

20. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

I was screaming at the screen at the site of Lin. I already knew something bad was going to happen.

It's like McHale wants to live on the edge or gamble with his head coaching job?