1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin is a joke!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dei, Nov 12, 2012.

?

Is Jeremy Lin a joke?

1. Yes :)

321 vote(s)
    42.3%
  2. No :(

437 vote(s)
    57.7%
  1. dxdx

dxdx Member

Yea, dude is almost like the Asian JR Smith. Streaky as hell, but once on fire, this guy wins you games.

2. Zergling

Zergling Member

Did you not read my post? I already did

3. Zergling

Zergling Member

I hope Troy Daniels becomes our African-American JR Smith.

4. RedEyesKirby

RedEyesKirby Member

Wow seriously guys, go jack off or something, you're wasting your time being depressed after a big win.

5. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Wait... you want an idiot on our team? Isn't Casspi, D-Mo, and Ham enough for you already?

6. windwave

windwave Member

Harden dived on the ball because he lost it and he was lucky not to get a loose ball foul just as the commentator said since you know how bs sometimes the calls are. And Lin did make the right decision on that play instead of Harden so for just that 1 play, Lin did bail Harden out.

7. khyberjones

khyberjones Member

Not sure an iso-play was preferable to a makeable fast break layup. Perhaps they should have that discussion off-line instead of in a press conference. JVG seemed to think it was a good play and McHale appeared to suggest (though not mentioning the play specifically) that the only thing wrong with the play was missing the layup.

8. chenjy9

Supporting Member

I view Harden diving for the ball the same way I view Jacoby Jones diving on that return he muffed; it's his fault and he absolutely should do everything he could to salvage the situation. Thankfully, Lin made a great, timely save and even better, passed to the open shooter. I may be mad about a lot of things Lin does, but we got to give the kid credit when credit was due. That save and pass was HUGE for us!

9. Bucketfans

Bucketfans Member

I don't understand why you are so mad. Lin didn't have a great game but he wasn't terrible either. Aside from that huge turnover at crunch time, I don't think he made any big mistakes. Perhaps you shouldn't focus too much in him.

Enjoy the win, my friend :)

10. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Lin is fast but can barely get it to the rim and score comfortably and his shot is just not great at all. He's replaceable with Rajon Rondo.

11. chenjy9

Supporting Member

You picked the wrong post of mine to claim I am too mad. :p Think of it as coming off a HUGE adrenaline rush and now all the other thoughts are finally no longer suppressed. Now that I can stop holding my breath and depriving my noggin of oxygen, I can think about all the stupid crap my team did this game which makes me still kind of worry about the next game.

12. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

How I feel watching him play

[​IMG]

13. kastuul

kastuul Member

Lin's back injury is still bothering him.
    They bind up or put ice on his back in the locker room.

14. areyouserious

areyouserious Member

Say Lin slows down and they run out the clock, then Harden misses a long two pointer at the end of 24 sec clock. There's still 30 seconds left on the clock which is plenty of time for Batum to shoot a three.

15. Victorious

Victorious Member

Wow at lin getting lucky with finding the ball and got lucky and passed to TD. Y'all are awful

16. ChippedToothLin

He's the Nicolas Cage of basketball.

17. kastuul

kastuul Member

Again, instead of the airball in game1, people find a new thing to bash Lin.

His FG% is better than Parsons, Bev, or Harden in this game.

18. adobo

adobo Member

Btw it was a clear path that he created. If he just would have made the layup, he would have been an absolute genius...but unfortunately he missed it. BUT he made up for it in OT...these blazers tho are quite clutch. You always know they are 50/50 of tying it or winning it if they have the last shot.

19. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Ben Golliver is a professional troll. Nothing to see There

20. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Harden shouldn't throw his teammates under the bus like that (per Ben Golliver tweet). Maybe it was just taken out of context, and we don't know what questions the reporter asked beforehand, and Ben Golliver is trolling.