1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Console Wars Thread! PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U Fight!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mr.Scarface, Dec 22, 2013.

1. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

No, the systems are completely different architectures. With that said I'm sure some of those games cross-buy eligible, this means when you use the same PSN account you should simply be able to download them again. Not all playstation games are like this, but for me it's been one of the most pleasant surprises switching over.

I've gotten a ton of free games for my Vita just from cross buy. I bought Fez recently that also features cross-save, which I thought was one of the coolest things I've experienced. I started a game on PS4 and saved it, then picked up exactly where I left off on my Vita, pretty damn cool.

1 person likes this.
  2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

So what is the verdict, which system is better??

3. Andrew Wiggins

Based on people speaking with their wallets? Playstation 4.
    Based on hardware and performance? Playstation 4.
    Based on value? Playstation 4.

4. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

PC Master Race!

Wheres the love?

5. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Based on games? XBox One (Unless you are buying a next gen system for $10 Indie games).

6. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

That's definitely not an accurate statement.

7. YourSecretLover

theres no "must have" games out for both systems

8. Andrew Wiggins

Lol true. And i would rather have ipnfamous than that stupid titanfall game. Overrated wannabe halo/cod game that i can play on pc anyways.

9. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

If it's going by must have games I guess it would have to be Wii U

But it's PS4 for me as my primary

10. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

11. SunsRocketsfan

Titan fall had a big launch and press release but has since fizzled quite a bit.. It's still fun to play and I play at my friends house.. but i will admit i suck at the game since I dont spend hours upon hours on it. so it takes some of the fun out.. I think thats the problem with online type FPS shooters.. you have people with such different skill levels it makes it a bit unfun for someone just trying to pick it up or just want to play it casually.. They tried mitigating the problem by having stupid bots i guess but it still gets a bit old pretty quickly..

I'm surprised the PS4 is selling so well considering there isnt a must have exclusive on it yet.. I guess Infamous is pretty good but not amazing.. I guess the main selling point/advantage is all the multiplat games look and run better on the Ps4 and that trend seems to be continuing with even the newer multi-plat releases..

12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Xbox One is knocked out. Titanfall was the biggest game for the system, it was bundled in for free, and retailers were discounting the price by at least $50 and the PS4 still sold more.

Knocked out.

13. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Why are you so surprised? The other consoles had been out for a very long time. People are/were ready for something new.

You don't have to have a "must have exclusive" to have good games. There are a LOT of good games on PS4 right now.

14. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

lol where is that MS fanboy Svpernaut

15. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Technically Halo is. I do believe 343 is a competent developer; as for if they can make a compelling and lasting multiplayer game that remains to be seen. I do feel that Halo 4 the single player game was amazing though.

16. Andrew Wiggins

Svpernaut, you still here? Lol man up and eat crow. You know what i am talking about.

17. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Pretty impressive that PS4 outsold XBOne in March...props to Sony.

18. Salvy

Salvy Member

Will still get Xbox One when Halo 5 is announced and hopefully a special Halo edition..... I have my ps3 in the trunk of my car rolling around and getting crushed by everything else I put in there.... Don't even care lol :D..... When Sony releases a game of Halo's magnitude I will probably consider a PS4.... For now nothing on Sony is even slightly interesting...

19. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

So why is ps4 selling so much?

I got an Xbox one on impulse and enjoying titanfall.

20. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Cheaper. Significantly more powerful. No Microsoft bull****. Sony has much better first party games. Available in more territories.