1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time to split the GARM clutch?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by jtr, Mar 29, 2014.

1. jbasket

jbasket Member

While tinman can get annoying, am I the only one thinking he is fighting a good fight? jtr is quite misinformed on what happened with this and its real, tangible affect it had...

2. BamBam

BamBam Member

No! This is not how we handle things here on CF's!
    We have developed a crude but effective way to deal with infighting...:eek:

[​IMG]

3. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Wait, can we create a Thunderdome section and instead of banning, and relegate them to that specific section for an amount of time? Like being sent down to the minors to work on their swing, it's a 1000% percent full proof plan.

4. BamBam

BamBam Member

[​IMG]

Yes! Yes! Sort of like a "Purgatory-Zone"...:)

5. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Member

we need a hunger games battle to the death instead.

6. BamBam

BamBam Member

You know, you're right!!! Heck, we already have Haymitch as a member on CF's!!...:grin:

7. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

Split fans?
    I don't even know what you are talking about

8. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

You're kidding all of us, right? You're a May 99er who has some sort of reference to how much better you think 99ers are than other fans on this board.

9. FTW Rockets FTW

jtr is misinformed about a lot of things but he is riding such a high horse that he fails to recognize it. Once in a while someone has got to knock him down Ultimate Warrior style.

10. jtr

jtr Member

Well, you contribute something of value here? If so I have not seen it. Go out there and analyze the Rockets offensive and defensive systems like I am attempting to do. Actually post content and enrich the community. Tell us what you know. Or just stay the course and become some empty troll like you seem destined to be. Are you a pubescent bbaholic?

And by the way, WWE is made up theatrics produced for a gullible market of over testosteroned men. In case you had not noticed.

11. BamBam

BamBam Member

I really do think he cherishes CF's, although, I don't think he realizes that he's coming across as being haughty! What he's doing is 100% divisive, and it's sad because apart from his 99er schtick, he's actually a good knowledgeable poster.

12. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

He mad guyz

13. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Axes are being thrown out here.

14. jtr

jtr Member

I am more than mad. I am sitting on lengthy already written posts on the 2.9, defensive switching and the zone defense in the NBA. I do not believe they will ever be posted here. HMMMMM and torocan have pretty much stopped contributing. Is there actually anything that can be learned about the NBA here? Just asking. What exactly is the purpose of this site if not to provide pertinent correct NBA analysis and information and a place to discuss it? Has it somehow lost its way? Valid questions each and every one of them.

15. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

Touche.

Unfortunately the GARM is the one place for everything Rockets related be it dumb or intelligent. It is littered with posts ranging from trolling and fan fetishes to intellectual discussions and in-depth analysis. It would make sense to create a specialized sub-board dedicated to in-depth basketball analysis. However, you're going to have to be able to convince Clutch and the Mods to do so.

16. jtr

jtr Member

I certainly do not want to drag you into this discussion good sir. The probable result is that my IP address will be banned. Not because I am disrespectful in any way but because I always ask uncomfortable questions. And question established doctrine. You are probably better off observing from the sidelines.

17. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Agreed! Ring of Honor or GTFO.

18. FTW Rockets FTW

Dude, more than half your threads are either closed, moved or disappear from the first page of the GARM within a matter of hours. The remaining are one or two star threads, LOL. Get back to me when you can start a thread worthy of 367 pages of discussion and counting ;)

Once again. You like gloating on the interwebs about your "analysis", "stats" and so called superior basketball know how while disparaging other posters. Fact is you wouldn't have to keep bringing that up and reminding others in your every post if you indeed had superior intellect which unfortunately you don't.

You post some of the most juvenile stuff like saying Clutch allows cyberx to post only because of the hits and revenues it generates.

Get off your high horse and realize that you're an average basketball fan - a highly insecure one at that.

You don't even know about Rockets history and the 99er hopefully injected some important knowledge into you.

Brush up and then come back. Cheers to you and yours.

19. FTW Rockets FTW

He real mad. I don't blame him.

Half his threads (filled with state, analysis and graphs that only Morey, McHale and jtr know) are closed or moved. The other half disappear from the first page faster than the Rock takes to lay the smack down all over his candy *** ;)

Then he comes here complaining about how the GARM should be run. Clutch doesn't even bother responding while R2K closes yet another of his threads.

:grin:

20. jtr

jtr Member

OK. Give an informative thread you started that actually enriches and educates the CF community. I will start.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=252688

Read it and weep.