1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin's Involvement in the Houston Community

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Baruch, Mar 21, 2014.

1. archinkent

archinkent Member

This thread derailed fast.

2. PatBeverleyFan

Just report to Clutch and hope they get banned if you hate them so much. Complaining about it in every Lin related thread doesn't make it any better. It's just as annoying as the extreme LOF posts.

3. valorita

valorita Member

Lin the person seems like a great guy, someone I could be friends with.
    Lin the basketball player is a different story. He is definitely not a "bunker" guy, someone who I would go to the trenches with deep in the playoffs.

4. ccrystal99

ccrystal99 Member

It seems some people cannot stop attacking him:(

5. Baruch

Baruch Member

Geez! If you have nothing to give but spiteful comments, please stay away and refrain yourself from posting in this thread. You're making the Rockets/ Houston fans look really bad.:eek:

6. calcium

calcium Member

Hear hear.

7. mig0s

mig0s Member

Is it me or this chenjy guy is annoying as fk? If Jeremy scored 60 points in one game you would be the kind of person that says 'well who cares he still sucks. Kobe can score 81 and Chamberlain scored 100'

Gtfo hater this forum is plagued with negativity and criticism in every single thread

8. ChippedToothLin

exactly, focusing too much on doing what's right when he should be focusing on his left

9. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Hey look.... flies have come out to play. Which hole did you come out from? If you had half a brain, you will realize that when Lin had his triple double I was one of the earlier posters in that thread posting congratulations. When Lin had his bounce back game I expressed relief. If you don't like what I have to say, learn to click on the ignore button. It's there for a reason. :rolleyes:

10. James Hardashian

James Hardashian Contributing Member

Lin will be doing the same thing in New York next season along with asik and parsons

11. N/A

N/A Member

chenjy9, your constant whining about LOF's is just as annoying as they are. Also, I haven't seen you pick apart another when they have garbage games, just Lin's. Why don't you stop the obsession and focus on the team...

12. hltiki

hltiki Member

ooooo, im a lof! im a lof! stomp on me plz!

by stomp, i mean coddle,

and by coddle, i mean coddle my pest

and by coddle my pest, i mean...

13. Hrock

Hrock Rookie

Classy. You really are a special person. OP is just pointing out some good charitable works and this is what you write. Parents must be proud.

14. THE DR34M

THE DR34M Rookie

I thought Harden was being traded for Melo?

We could do with the upgrade.

15. chenjy9

Supporting Member

You obviously prefer to mouth off when you have no ****ing idea what you are talking about so off to the ignore list you go. For the record though my criticism of Lin is nothing compared to my criticism of:

- Rafer Alston
    - T-Mac
    - Chase Budinger
    - Aaron Brooks

There are a few others as well, that I can't remember. Point is, when a player pisses me off due to quitting on the team or being such a liability, I don't hold back or sugar coat my posts. I let things rip. If people don't like that, will it's not like I really care.

16. Pukimonster

Pukimonster Member

How about Asik? I mean, the guy is the same cap hit as Lin and didn't even wanna play most of the season

17. chenjy9

Supporting Member

I ripped apart Asik countless of times. You can have any contributing member look up my posts. I criticized him for sitting and not playing. I criticized him for being unable to something as simple as catch the ball. I ripped him apart for missing all those dunks. That said, I still consider Asik's worth much higher than Lin due to the position he plays. Like I said, I have criticized many the players much worse than I have of Lin. It is simply that anything said about Lin immediately has a greater profile than anyone else on the team, which is unfortunate. Normally, most people wouldn't give a second thought about a mediocre PG, but Lin has Tebow type fans.

18. Clarinetmonster

chenjy9's 2 favorite words (based on how many times used).

19. Clarinetmonster

Ok, so technically it's three words.

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

'Practice what you preach' would be a suitable saying here.