1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If the Moon Were Only 1 Pixel (Accurate Map of the Solar System!)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Keyser Soze, Mar 6, 2014.

1. TreeRollins

TreeRollins Contributing Member

Just CTRL+F ... it's a lot quicker

2. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Did you know that the word, gullible is not in the dictionary too?

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:mad: Meh. There's nothing but SPACE up in there. [crosses arms]
    Nice username, sir. Please don't post pictures, though. :)

4. greatpacha1

greatpacha1 Member

mind.....blown......still scrolling..lol

5. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Finally made it to the end. That was pretty awesome.

6. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Wait, it isn't?

7. likestohypeguy

Lol you expect it to hold kids' attention the whole way, but you couldn't even make it through on what it is, much less checking 1st hand for a potential naked kate upton bomb you thought might be somewhere in there before sending it out!

8. Zackery

Zackery Member

The only thing is that when drawn to scale those half naked pictures are something like 1 billionth of a pixel big.

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

scaleoftheuniverse.com is also a cool place to go have your mind blown to pieces.

10. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

Nice site. I recently started watching Discovery Channel's How The Universe Works - an excellent documentary of our knowledge and theories about planets, moons, suns and galaxies. Learned so much, plus it's narrated by Mike Rowe's inquisitive voice. A documentary series fit for all ages

11. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

I've got 40 fifth-graders to protect from juvenile attitudes... like yours.

BTW, "gullible" IS in the dictionary. Try Remedial Composition. Your short sentence has three basic errors.

12. giddyup

Get a clue.

No, I don't expect it to hold their attention the whole way through. That's what will make an impression on them-- the vastness of it all.

Why would I be looking for naked pictures of anyone? p*rn is your thing, not mine. I have a responsibility to these children and their families. Trotting out nude pictures of Kate Upton before them is not on the syllabus.

I have yet to send it out. I'm just looking for an honest answer. Is that too much?

I did watch it all the way through and saw nothing I re-watched the second half to double-check for the alleged image.

Who has time or inclination to be a punk anymore?

13. ChankMcStank

ChankMcStank Member

Her bewbies are like 2 pixels big doe.

1 person likes this.
  14. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

He was obviously joking, no need to act like you're on your period. Why would something like this have something like that, it's a scientific website.

15. giddyup

No it's not obvious. Why would somebody joke like that? It is a massive project and I could have easily missed something like that... and then I would be accountable to some angry administrators and parents.

Some things are not funny because they have consequences for others.

16. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Just because it's not obvious to you doesn't mean it's not obvious to anybody else. Would you believe there's a problem in the sewage system where scorpions come out of the toilet?

No, they'd drown.

17. giddyup

So you're saying that Kate Upton's boobs would deflate in space... is that right? :rolleyes:

Apparently you don't understand the concept of having responsibility for young people. I do. It's a chance I cannot take. It could mean my job.

sexybutignorant (probably a good, accurate handle) has yet to clear the air on this.

18. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Lol we've just told you there isn't, either way why don't you check it out for yourself, there's icons on the top that move you around quicker if you don't feel like scrolling all the way. You should scroll though, it puts things into perspective and is a humbling experience.

19. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Distance is almost as long as my ****.. lol

Seriously though, cool post. The commentary between planets kept it interesting.

20. giddyup

I did scroll through... twice. I didn't see anything but it could easily be missed as scrolling moves things pretty quickly and one's attention does tend to lag as the distances are great.

Sorry, LOL, but you are not the expert; you didn't make the initial charge. You could have missed it just like I could have. Who is this "we" you speak of?