1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 2/25/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Member

What is Geroge Karl saying? 2nd best offensive player in basketball behind only Durant? What about Lebron? Chris Paul?

Harden is great but I would not put him above these two.

2. H-TOWNSFINEST

H-TOWNSFINEST Member

"When he's playing like he is..."

3. Sports2012

Sports2012 Member

Repped

4. fxbillie

fxbillie Member

Lin got bashed for scoring 11 with 3 assists. Bev is ok with 5 pts & again ZERO assist as the starting pg playing more minutes than Lin. Give Lin a break. When posters are so biased about a great guy like Lin, you wonder what motivates them. SMH.

5. Toonrox

Toonrox Member

I agree. I especially like the last rebound where he ran into a crowd of rebounders much bigger then him and then fight off a king's player for it.

Bev is all heart and gut.

6. Sports2012

Sports2012 Member

AB actually started tonight. 14 pts, 5 rebs, 6 asts, 2 tos. Solid.

7. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

It says alot when lin is playing mop up duty during a 30pt win.

I suspect it's only a matter of time before canaan leap frogs lin.

8. fxbillie

fxbillie Member

What do Lin haters want anyway? Lin is hear to stay and he will try to help the team win some playoff games. He is the only reliable playmaker after Harden. So why bash him so much that he begins losing confidence in his own ability. The haters are hurting the team by constantly harassing Lin's every mistake. I am not sure if Lin reads these threads, but from his public speeches, you can sense that he is aware of all the bashing. If Lin cannot be traded, the Rocket will be stuck with him for another year. Don't fans want to see Lin helping the Rocket by being a confident player?

9. highlander3128

I highly doubt that Lin actually reads GARM, so who cares? Just let the LOF and LOH enjoy this Internet war.

10. HighlightReel

HighlightReel Member

On a night when Harden scored 43 in 3 quarters and the team performing well in general, you guys still choose to keep bashing Lin instead of celebrating this great win. I don't understand why it's so fun to pick on Lin when tonight he still contributes to keeping the lead despite making mistakes, like all other players would. You guys just won't quiet down unless he plays a perfect game.

Look, this is ridiculous.

11. Panda23

Panda23 Member

????

Are you silly? It's okay to crap at Lin at every opportunity because his fans say stuff like Haren and McFail. The LOFs spewed their hate and vitriol and as such people have to let the know every time Lin dribbles out of bounds, OK!?

Why the hell would fans want to bask in Harden's offensive explosive, first since Hakeem and Drexler, the possible emergence of Hamilton as a strong bench contributor, the fact that Asik is proving to be the best backup center in the league. why?

12. Downtown Sniper

Apart from enjoying a nice win - I was pleasantly surprised with the Sacramento announcers.

They were knowledgeable. And weren't afraid to show some love to several Rockets players.

Kind of the opposite to a lot of other teams' announcers.

13. Douchedadude

Douchedadude New Member

Hey guys its gonna be my first post on this site so be nice on me

Looking at the stats. Lin played 22 mins and Bev 26 mins and Lin posted 6 more pts, 3 more asts and 1 more reb ( Well lin had 2 more TOs than Bev we can't deny that)

From that you can't say Lin is all bad because that's the more efficient stat compare to Bev right?

Anyway, I do understand Mchale wants a Guard with better D since we have already got parsons Howard and harden on the field. But in all fairness, having Lin as a 6th man playing under 25 mins most of the time to compliment the Houston bench could be strongest key in the championship title contending. Guys gonna take good note on that

14. Hibrido

Hibrido Member

Poor baby, what did the Lin crazies do to you this time?

The Rockets win and here you are, dumbsonofsam, rabidly frothing at the mouth bashing his favourite target, a Rocket player.

15. FeaR

FeaR Member

I have just finished the game ... Harden was so good. I hope he has some more for Clippers ... I think we had some problems with the defensive rebounds again although we had 38 so probably i am wrong ... Jeremy wasn't good again but he'll come around sooner or later.

16. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

That's his opinion Carl.

17. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

Funny looking at the masses of empty seats with 2 minutes to go... those Kings got abandoned big time! Really should have moved to Seattle...

18. Houstunna

Houstunna Mr Graphix
    Supporting Member

Great, dominant win.

Harden and Howard beasted. Hamilton impressed on offense and defense. Starters could've rested more for tonight's game, but GREAT win!

19. Houstunna

Houstunna Mr Graphix
    Supporting Member

Harden becomes 3rd player (Clyde/Hakeem) in the last 25 years in franchise history with....

40+ pts / 8+ asts / 3+ stls

James did it in 3 quarters.

Moses, Ralph, Murphy, and Hayes would be my other guesses.

in 3 quarters

20. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Good job boys. Onto LA!