1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Naked Cannibal Attack in FL

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rocketsjudoka, Feb 6, 2014.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bath salts?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/naked-growling-man-shot-dead-cops-after-biting-teens-face-n23406

Naked, Growling Man Shot Dead by Cops After Biting Teen's Face

A naked, growling man was shot dead by cops after biting a teenager's face and attacking a retired police officer on Wednesday, officials told reporters.

Anesson Joseph, who was 6-foot-3, 250-pounds and described as having the build of a football linebacker, seriously injured the 66-year-old retired policeman before chasing a father and his 10-year-old child down a road near Delray Beach, Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw told Orlando’s WESH on Wednesday.

Joseph then chomped on the face of 18-year-old Tony Grein, who had stepped in to protect his sister, and only let go when Grein stabbed him with a box-cutting blade, according to the Sun Sentinel newspaper

"There's a lot of things that go through your head when you think you're about to die," Grein told the paper. "I was honestly panicking; scared he was going to rip off my face because of what happened in Miami.

"This is kind of like something you see out of a zombie movie," his father Mario added.

Bradshaw told WESH that Joseph appeared to be in “some state of psychosis” and was apparently unaffected by attempts to subdue him using a stun gun.

One of the deputies shot Joseph three times because he feared for the life of himself and fellow officers, Bradshaw told the Orlando Sentinel.

"I prayed for the family of the attacker that they would have peace," Grein told WPTV in a later interview.

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Bath salts are just what the main stream media are being fed by authorities to keep the news of the outbreak under wraps while they work to contain it.

3. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

4. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:eek: Perfect opportunity for me to post...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Sounds like murder. Don't believe the media mind control. To me, it seems like the zombie was trying to stand his ground and eat a meal quietly when he was confronted by an intimidating 18 year old.

2 people like this.
  6. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I hear ya breh, I hear ya....:eek:

[​IMG]

7. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Between the zombies and 20ft pythons, I want no part of Florida.

8. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

[​IMG]

I've only got 24-inch pythons, and I love Florida, brother!

9. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Lol I'll try Destin one day!

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

11. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EddieWasSnubbed again.