1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Grizzlies @ Rockets 1/24/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 23, 2014.

1. roksoer

roksoer Member

What are you talking about, Bev's intensity and D were great on Conley, when Lin was on him Conley did whatever he wanted to do. I don't even know why I'm replying to a LOF anyway.
    Lin made his usual stupid plays in this game and was indecisive as always.
    I'm a big fan of Lin coming off the bench as a super sub but he needs to get his balls back because he's playing like a girl.

2. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Your just gonna keep attacking Bev and Harden aren't you

3. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

If only we had some sought of thread were people talked about mchale and wanted him fired, I guess we can just use this

4. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

That. Was. Just................ IDK.

I rather live with Harden dribbling, dribbling, dribbling then pass off to somebody to take the three, then watching the rockets executing McHale's play.

Parsons is NOT your PLAYMAKER or your ball HANDLER!!!!!!

So what if he's hot? He's not going to miraculously turn into a Chris Paul when he's hot.
    Draw a play where he gets to run off SCREENS!!!!!!!

5. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

Parsons with the lebron pass off lol

6. Cranberry_Juice

But the numbers are clear.

7. uberjuicey

uberjuicey Member

Sad thing is whenever we call a timeout, the only play I see McHale calling is,
    "PLAY HARDER!"

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I dont understand why Mchale would put parsons in that position TWICE. i do blame harden for putting Mchale in the position to call the idiotic play. Harden started isoing hard to end the game even though Chandler was feeling it leading Mchale to call some ol silly **** to end it because he didnt trust Harden to look Chandler's way..

disappointed in both Harden and Howard. fresh off not getting a starting spot in the all star game they come out with a bad game. I thought they were going to go beast mode. i was wrong.

Not that angry with this loss because I thought the guys played Hard.

9. Barkley123

Barkley123 Member

Everyone looked confused watching McHale explain the play, Bev nodded his head pretending he knew what was going on.

10. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

it's not just today. or did you just start watching the rockets today?!?

11. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

You have to consider a coaching change. Mchales done a solid job, but we're not going anywhere until we start running plays.

12. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Let Parsons learn how to handle the final shot on the double team. He was the one who kept us in the game anyway. Not much help from James or Dwight.

I'm sure that was the thinking on those last two plays.

McHale gives the ball to Harden and more likely than not, he would just ISO, and then you'll all go why didn't we give it to Parsons.

13. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

Agree with everything except Harden running the point. He doesn't run the point, he is a SG who is strong at play making. He is not playing as the point guard.

14. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

good wing defenders (Allen, Lee, George) can shut down Harden

1 person likes this.
  15. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Tonight he was that terrible. So im ok with this until it gets locked or merged.

16. P Bev Tha Goon

Agreed I always gave him a pass till tonight, never again! How u cant set a pick for Parsons or have him come off a screen is turrible coaching.. If the ball went to Harden or Lin this forum would have blamed them for losing easily when it is Mcfails fault (first time I called him that too

17. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

He hit a 3 against Lakers to tie at buzzer last year. It's one of those things where u cry when harden takes shot when 2 for 11 from field

18. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

So Lin playing like a girl is still heads and shoulders above Bev you're saying? Because Lin was the far better player tonight.

19. jacoby

jacoby Member

>Complains about McHale's play-calling.
    >Rather have Harden Iso

*Harden Iso*

"WUT DA HELZ R U DOIN MCFAIL MOV DA BALL!!!!?"

1 person likes this.
  20. moose

moose Member

He's been doing this all season.