1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Madonna drops the N word, on MLK day weekend, no less.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Jan 18, 2014.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Shameful. No place for that despicable word.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/17/madonna-n-word-son-boxing-instagram/

[​IMG]

Madonna has a strange way of bragging about her son -- she posted a pic of him boxing with the hashtag ... "disni**a" ... and she immediately got blasted for it.

Madonna posted the photo of Rocco Ritchie on Instagram Friday night with the caption, "No one messes with Dirty Soap! Mama said knock you out! #disni**a."

Dirty Soap is clearly a nickname for Rocco. As for the hashtag -- who the Hell knows?

Some outraged followers ripped her for it ... with comments like, "MADONNA U NEED TO TAKE UR arthritis medicine instead of trying to be hip on the internet."

2. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

LOL at one of the comments. "Clean out my Itunes"? b**** you already paid for the song. Stupid. You are reallllyy making a statement by doing that. I'm sure Madonna is in tears now.....:rolleyes: And YOU Texxx......you know why you posted this. Don't hide it or act all innocent. Almost as pathetic as your sig

3. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

Just need to say when you say or write n-word, what is the first thing that comes into my head? Yeah, I know it is a Louie CK bit but it applies.

People just like to be outraged at things, how many people pissed at this word being used give a **** about how many more blacks gets put in prison for non-violent mar1juana crimes even though they use the drug at the same rate of white people.

"Hey, I got angry at Madonna for using the n-word, I care about minorities...yeah for me" No you don't.

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Really surprised to see this. Celebrities never do controversial things!

5. ILoveWhiteGirls

Madonna adopted an African baby, I think we should give her a pass.

6. amaru

amaru Member

Not surprised in the least....and honestly I don't particularly care.

I'm more concerned when black ppl used that word....I expect better from my own. I don't really expect better from other groups.

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

bigtexxx pity party. shameful.

8. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

She's also scanned a couple of black cards in her slot, she might have just picked it up there, in Detroit or in U of M dance class with David Alan Grier. Or dry humping Black Jesus, while inventing the random black choir meme.

1 person likes this.
  9. Hmm

Hmm Member

This is a complete non-issue... She was talking about her white son, and she was using it as part of a common contemporary term used for boasting...

Society continues to take racial sensitivity to ridiculous levels....

10. Classic

Classic Member

I'm over it. LOL @ the scolding in the posts she's getting

11. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Is this a big topic of discussion on the black hair forums?

12. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

13. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

No need to apologize... You said it, so own it.... Hell say it again IMO

14. SexyButIgnorant

Question, will saying that word get someone banned from Clutchfans? Cause I'm not gonna lie, I say that word pretty frequently.

15. rudan

rudan Member

and you clicked on this thread. shameful.

16. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Bigtexxx would have been a compassionate slave owner.

17. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I wouldn't mind being Bigtexxx's house ninja...

18. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

not offended.....slang word used by many races. N!gg@ and N-word are two different words and its really surprising that a lot of people don't get it by now. When blacks, latinos or who ever uses N!gg@, it's not meant in the derogatory way....that word is used more of a liberal sense by a lot people of all races and ethnicities....its an old argument.

The N-word is used disparagingly....hatefully. Its an ethnic slur used to degrade black people. You never hear black people, latinos ect...calling each other the N-Word. It's often the slang version which is used in a common conversation amongst blacks, latinos etc... Our society should know this by now and know the difference between the two, but everyone has a right to feel how they feel. I'm not offended by what she said because it's a non issue for me. Look at the content. It's not a "pass" it's a NON issue. Jeez, she has a black son.

Now with that said......anyone with common sense should realize that you probably shouldn't be using the Slang term around random black people unless they personally know you and your intent...might be an issue. Fair warning if you're a white male that look like you enjoy a nice glass of scotch and a round of golf, you probably shouldn't start tossing n!gg@ around to try your luck. People might mistake your intent....Just being honest. Don't want you to think that you can run around using the slang version because Madonna and Beiber said it. People can see through your intentions if you're being spiteful or condescending. You can call it hypocrisy if you want....I call it life. Live with it or don't.

2 people like this.
  19. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

Agreed with the bolded and I think that is true for most of these controversial things in the news in recent years. I think some of the people who are "outraged" aren't genuinely outraged...they just saw an opportunity to knock the person (whether he/she's a celebrity or an average Joe) down a peg or two. Possibly in a lame attempt to boost their own "cred". That, or they just want attention.

Most socially well-adjusted people (of any race, ethnicity or culture) with common sense do not get worked up over silly stuff such as this Madonna thing. There are far more important things in the world to care about and get angry over.

And I agree with sjackson0's post.

20. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Paula Deen faints.

there's just no place for it