1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KD to T. Jones -- "Get off me, b*tch!"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by KlutchQT, Jan 17, 2014.

1. PositivityDome

LOL u mad.

Trash talking is awesome when it's backed up. Durant and OKC besmirched the Rockets on their own floor which makes it totally viable and legit.

PS: Remember when Yao got that dunk and yelled, "U CANT F'ING STOP ME!" Was awesome. Just like this. Take the homer glasses off, talking trash is great. SHEEEEEEEEEEED!

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Kd backs it up and owns houston so far.

3. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7Ms02gNaYjk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  4. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Eh, everyone in the league uses this language, if you ever sit court side. If you're the leading scorer in the NBA playing on TNT you get miked for sound.

5. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Regardless of that I don't think Durant is as nice off the court as most think.

6. yummyhawtsauce

lawl some over reaction here. KD has a competitive spirit which I like and would want on my team. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. As long as he's not like constantly talking trash and demeaning other players for no reason - it's fair game. I don't want to watch carebears play basketball.

7. Lihao

Lihao Member

Well at least he didn't stomp on a homeless guy ;)

8. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

used to love him but now i hate him more and more these days
    paul george is my new non-rocket favorite
    i still like westbrook though

9. quatin

quatin Member

KD, Westbrook and Harden were notorious trash talkers on the court. They hide the act when the camera starts rolling.

10. mockster

mockster Member

Kevin Durant has never been a good guy. Idk how he's not exposed. He told d wade he was to little. Then the twitter thing saying d wade isn't thatvgood. So do wade isn't that good the guy who avg 20 points in the championship series and won an NBA title without Lebron. Durant is just pure disrespectful and dumb. It's prolly why he won't win a title. Mj talked **** but he was also smart about it and had rings to back it up. Lebron > Durant get humbl3

11. arjun

arjun Member

actually i really think its the opposite.

his nature is a good guy. he talks trash to instill that killer instinct in himself. its not the real KD.

12. shastarocket

shastarocket Member

Nothing wrong with trash talk, but people have a right to be upset that he didn't get T'd up for obvious taunting.

Also for those of you bringing up the 90's and sh**, please step back into your time machine and gtfo. I'm sure we would all love those rules, but we live in a different era now. Get used to it.

13. dsounG

dsounG Member

KD has made the Rockets look silly. He can talk as much as he wants because he can back it up.

14. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

what rules?

we're talking about trash talking and if fans in this era find "get off me, bizatch" bothersome, then they must be soft!

these people listen to Drake!

That's why Ron Artest was so great on our team, he brought us back to being Tupac

15. leebigez

leebigez Member

The guy durant has been dogging has been Chandler Parsons. I'm a little disappointed in CP. He used to be a good defender with his size a lateral movement. I don't know if he's hurt,the increased offensive workload or what,but he's been avg at best. Against durant, who he normally matches up pretty well with,he's been getting dogged.

As far as durant and what he said, that's trash talk. If you don't like it, stop him or at least make it tough.

16. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

bigez,
    I know you are old school like me. What kind of basketball are these fans watching when they get upset about some PG-13 statement like that?

Church league basketball? Are fans softer now? If Tupac were here or even DMX, would that scare people?

17. passdarock

passdarock Member

I'm actually happy to know that he talks trash. I'm sure years in the league have taught him to stand his ground. So overall, this is good. If the rockets/TJones had a problem with it (I know, I would) they play better basketball and stop him.

18. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

everyone is who is mad at KD for talking trash and not being "classy" needs to get some thicker skin. if it was any rocket player doing it you would be raving about it. gotta love hypocrisy!

19. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i think the main issue people have is the uneven treatment as far as techs go. most other players and every single rocket would have been T'd up for doing the same exact thing durant did here. hell, yao was T'd up just for yelling while he dunked on ratliff.

20. ktbballplaya

ktbballplaya Member

Regular ol trash talk, yall to sensitive.