1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Wizards 1/11/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 10, 2014.

1. metrichalo

metrichalo Member

Lin and Jones were the two best players on the floor tonight.

2. ILoveWhiteGirls

I agree, if he was trolling in a humorous way I wouldn't mind but damn it's nauseating having to scroll through this dude's post, I mean I'm not that better but still.

3. lfw

lfw Rookie

Wizards made their comeback because of the Rockets turnovers in the 4th and Wall was able to use his speed and athleticism to get to the rim for easy buckets in transition. If it weren't for that period of very sloppy play, all of the Rockets had a good game. Still, lucky to get the win.

4. iamdesperado

iamdesperado Member

Wiz made the last field goal at 4th quarter 5:26 left. What a wacky game!

5. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Casspi showed up tonight, but everyone else disappeared. The usual bench trick....The difference tonight was that Jones showed up in the 2nd half. Brewer.....3 games and 2 points enough said.

6. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

Hahaha... same same... imagine this longggg game coz of delay.... then we are down in the 4th. Can not buy a bucket!

7. SPORTSBET

SPORTSBET Member

lin had a +/- of +18. Harden was +3

8. XIrocket

XIrocket Member

no hot girls in white this game? :(

9. adobo

adobo Member

Spiegel is a big closet Lin Fan....for someone to give one player that played well in this game (regardless if its negative) when there are other players in the team has to be a closet fan

10. RocketsWin

RocketsWin Member

Exactly, people on here blame McHale but Morey gets a free pass? He tells the whole world he is trading Asik during a time period and then decides not to. So now Asik is "injured," unhappy, clearly doesn't want to play for us, and we have nothing for him in return. Stupid move by Morey. He is just as much to blame for some of our losses now since our bench absolutely sucks.

11. Yohohoho

Yohohoho Member

Seahawks and Rockets

12. adobo

adobo Member

Fixed.

13. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Spiegel went off the rails..dude just went off Lin with 30 straight hate posts

14. WaitForIt

WaitForIt Member

People keep piling on the bench, but it's not like the bench being trotted out there is the real bench. Remember, Lin is supposed to be 6th man and Asik technically should be the backup center (but can't because of injury.....).

15. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

hahaha... even if I'm used to this type of this game already, it still gives me near heart attack....

16. Cautiously_Op

Cautiously_Op Member

Oh I see. Just looked at the box again, Lin played 43 minutes?? Man I want to see Parsons back. This team is really shorthanded.

17. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

Does Stan Van Gundy go to Howard at the end of games? We all know he's a poor FT shooter, but I can't recall if he was this bad with TO and miss shot at end of games...?

18. conquistador#11

technically only 16 were put up by wall on lin. and webster torched lin with 3 points.:p

Harden Iso saved our arses tonight.

19. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

Harden straight up saved this game. Assists to T Jones and some FS from Lin allowed us to pull this away. Howard got destroyed Gortat but got schooled by Seraphin.

20. aelliott

aelliott Contributing Member

We had a 15 point lead after 3 quarters and Lin played the entire 4th quarter. He played a lot of minutes (43) and had a good game. On the lob to Howard that was the highest I have seen Howard go up as a Rocket.