1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama takes selfies at Mandela's funeral

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Dec 10, 2013.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

True, but I was raising a topic that I thought would be more easily debatable for most of the posters here ;).

2. rudan

rudan Member

Mrs Obama is one ugly woman. Even with all of the tax payer funded make-up she still ugly :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Go for it Obama, the old foreign hag is a major up grade :)

3. conquistador#11

that poster was right, white woman is a black and hispanic man's kryptonite.

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

the guy can't stop posting pictures of himself, he's just trolling now

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>"We can choose a world defined not by our differences—but by our common hopes." —Obama at Mandela's memorial service: <a href="http://t.co/GQdSdMLl8h" title="http://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/410597426316472320/photo/1" org_href="http://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/410597426316472320/photo/1">pic.twitter.com/GQdSdMLl8h</a></p>&mdash; The White House (@WhiteHouse) <a href="https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/410597426316472320" data-datetime="2013-12-10T20:30:29+00:00">December 10, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

7. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

it's a clown show, bro.

ridi pagliaccio.
    [​IMG]

8. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Just eats you freaks alive doesn't it?

9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

dem ears

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

they really turn you on huh? I bet you'd love to stick your tongue in them. We know you've been yearning!

11. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

I have no doubt the rich and powerful love Obama

12. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

13. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Murdoch playing up anti-Obama stories?

unpossible!

14. otis thorpe

otis thorpe Member

President bush giving the keynote address at an anti semite function isn't news? Do you really believe that or did you just follow your idiotic instinct to defend him? I mean I know he has done much dumber crap so are you grading him on a curve?

15. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

Wouldn't mind givin the Danish Prime Minister a lil prime rib, ifyaknowwhatimean.

16. otis thorpe

otis thorpe Member

17. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Reading some of you posters is like getting stuck on I-45 south, coming up on the Friendswood / Baybrook Mall exits, at 5:45 pm on a weekday. And every vehicle is a pickup truck with an I-have-an-irrational-hatred-of-Obama bumper sticker on it.

I couldn't stand GWB. I thought he had only one agenda (he was holding let's-attack-Iraq meetings in week one of his "presidency"), but I didn't hate him with the vitriol that is constantly spewed here for Barack Obama (although I will say Barack's main accomplishment will probably be, "Well, at least I sucked less than GWB").

Michelle's reaction is funny. No surprise that the Post would jump on that picture. She's probably mad because she thinks Obama needs to put on a solemn face for the occasion, or maybe she ate something bad on the plane, but it does come across as "oh no, you are not flirting with Snowflake, in front of me, no less, at Mandela's funeral! You wait til I get you in the car on the way to the airport."

As to the OP:

Who cares if he's taking a selfie at Mandela's funeral? You think Mandela would want everyone all morose at his passing? Time enough for sadness. Remember him for all the good he was and party on.

18. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

1) Your characterization of the function being anti-Semite is ridiculous based on what you've already told us about it on this board in another thread. If it is anti-semitic to want to convert Jews to Christianity, then every church, synagogue, mosque, hell atheist convention in the world is anti-semitic as they all would like you to convert to their way of thinking/belief.

2) Since it wasn't really anti-semitic, no, it isn't news worth discussing here. Bush isn't in office, doesn't influence policy, doesn't even do what Clinton and Carter do.

3) I don't have an instinct to defend Bush. I've bashed him plenty on this board and defended him on things where he needed it. I'm not even defending him being at that conference. The point is nobody cares about the conference or who George Bush gets paid to talk to anymore.

19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think the anti-semitic part comes at least in part from the fact that they've taken the title of Jews when they aren't, and applied it to themselves, and then on top of that want to convert real Jews to their religion. I think that kind of in-your-face arrogance is what bothers some Jewish folks.

It isn't simply the idea of converting Jews to become Christians.

20. rudan

rudan Member

[​IMG]

Dump her Obama, all of the kids in America will thank you.......

[​IMG]

:p