1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Message to Cowgirl Fans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by dram1, Nov 26, 2013.

1. dram1

dram1 Member

While you would think that Cowgirl fans wouldn't be reading a Texans message board, believe me there are many that do as they are always looking to see what little brother Texan fans are up to while we care not about them....but here is my message to all Cowgirl fans....

At least we know our car is broke down and we have no chance...our minds can rest and we can look forward to new regime and a top draft pick.

But Cowgirl fans, believing that they are riding in a Cadillac, to their dismay, shall soon discover that they are actually in Ford Pinto with a hood ornament, and their hearts are ripped from their chest cavities as they realize they are still just a mediocre team of glitter drifting further and further away from the 90's....so they dust off their old Sports Illustrated mags and begin thumbing through the yellowed stale pages passing through ads of Girbaud and Nintendo Gameboy in search of comforting images of Troy, Emmit, Jay and the boys all-the-while wondering if football relevance will ever be on their horizon again. And as reality sets in, they realize chances of that are slim to none, and their pain turns to anger. So they turn to the fans of the young (infant by comparison) Texan fans and begin boastfully flashing images of their little rusty trophies all in an attempt to self soothe the pain of being let down by Jerry's little silver and blue boat up in Little D...But it's ok guys...we understand why you guys lash out against lil brother Texan fans spewing belittling words in an attempt to avoid drowning as you cling to your 5 li'l rusty balls in an ocean of suck. Here! Take our hand big brother! We will save you!

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Could really careless about the cowboys, until we play them in the regular season. Then it's fun. (2014 season we do right? )

Both Franchises are stuck in suckitude.

Just glad the Texans aren't stuck in the mediocrity....middle of the pack in the draft etc. Like the Rockets were for a decade.

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Don't care about the cowboys at all. We have our own problems to worry about.

4. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Could give a rats *ss about the cowboys but they beat the teams they are supposed to beat. Also, their gm went n got a different playcaller compared to our gm. What a season.

5. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Aw, leave the Cowsheep alone to their delusionsionary universe - their day of reckoning is coming soon enough and it will not be pretty...but it will be very, very funny.

6. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

We lost to the JAGS! The JAGS! Enough said.

1 person likes this.
  7. Cow Pattie

Cow Pattie Member

After watching the fiasco take place at Reliant last Sunday...I drove the 30 minutes home and once there, thought about how much I have spent on my team this year, turned on the TV and behold....I enjoyed watching another football team from Texas win for a change.

Sad....very sad, but true.

8. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

who truly is standing in the way of the Cowboys? the saints and seahawks. in a one and done playoff system, the cowboys may only have to face one of them. now the Cowboys aren't world beaters. Romo is susceptible to screwing things up. however, he's good enough to go on a run like Flacco did last year. i'd trade what we're going through for that. this is assuming they win the division first.

9. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

One of the highest payrolls in the league? A delusional owner who thinks these last years are the best he's ever been a GM for; who constantly makes bad draft picks and over pays players? A QB that has the same amount of victories as Yates and Schaub?

Not a hater because the other side of my family loves the Boys but it's the truth

10. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

Texans fan here. Texans can't say anything this year. Cowboys are the superior team at the moment and Romo can sling it with almost anyone. Anything can happen in the playoffs and the Cowboys have the talent to have a semi-deep run. With that said, I do think that the future is brighter for the Texans pending this upcoming draft.

11. underrated015

underrated015 Member

True but scraub n Yates are better at throwing pick 6's this year than Romo.

12. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Don't think this is the time to be making fun of the cowboys, or anyone at that. We lost to the 1-win Jaguars.

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I've seen more **** talking Texans fans than Cowboy fans. Cowboy fans stopped drinking Jerry's Kool Aid years ago.

14. Summer Song Giver

yea, don't hear from cowboy fans near as much as saints fans nowadays, they're everywhere

15. dram1

dram1 Member

Perhaps it's relative to your location, but where I work, go out to dinner, hang out at sports bars or whatever...Cowboy fans are there...and they are never quietly enjoying a game...mofos are loud and always talking sheet!

And as for that jags game...there was a lot of quit on that field...just didn't play as hard.

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They are riding Cadillacs in their dreams.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lp3Nxbuy48w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. CCM721

CCM721 Member

Texan fans dislike the Cowboys a lot more than Cowboy fans dislike the Texans. As a cowboy fan in Houston I hear so much unprovoked Cowboy hate, I strongly doubt you'll find the same thing in Dallas. Especially considering they're in different divisions and play each other once every four years.

18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think the Cowboys vs Texans is like Lakers vs Clippers. Until the Texans get Blake Griffin and Chris Paul or even Sam Cassell, the Cowboys will #1 in the state.

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

19-10

biatch

20. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

This is so true. I think it stems from some jealousy and wanting their team to be relevant. Most fellow Cowboys fans that I know spend alot more time dissing the Giants and Redskins than the Texans.

Although it has actually been really nice this year. Hard for them to talk their usual crap about the Cowboys when their team is losing 9 in a row. Although some have tried.