1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 11/20/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 20, 2013.

1. bro2044

bro2044 Member

my problem is my wife and I drank and watched 3/4 of the game at the bar... came home and were only up 6. Then watched that awful collapse. The MAVS just couldn't f***ing miss the whole 4th. People can say our defense was awful, but I swear half the shots the Mavs made in the 4th had a serious hand in their face... Dirk just came out with Ellis and couldnt gddm miss.

I'm just so so so SO tired of losing these games in AA, and its always the SAME way. Get a big lead and play great for 36min, then Dirk hits everything and Mavs win in the last minutes. Un$^%&@%&!believable.

2. conquistador#11

this puts light on the favoritism angle. It happens all over the league.

1 person likes this.
  3. Barkley123

Barkley123 Member

I wonder why he hardly got involved this game? I though he was meant to lead the 2nd unit, the 2nd unit barely let him dribble the ball....

4. Tommyboys

Tommyboys Member

lin wasnt agressive at all from the beginning something was wrong with him today he couldnt make a single shot dont blame mchale for not giving him much playing time tn he didnt deserve it, and we all know from the past 12 games that mchale trusts lin a lot he plays him a lot when hes agressive. No, he does not hate lin thers no conspiracy here, he just has to earn his minutes hope he learns a lesson tonight comes back strong on saturaday

5. deion_se

deion_se Member

hard to be a rockets fan if you dont have a strong heart. i left when we were up double digit and i thought it was in our pocket already and then checked my mobile phone its like wtf we lost? so frustrating....

6. JJHardLin

JJHardLin Member

dont you dare give lin and the bench a pass for this game. THEY flat out underperformed, no excuses. However like i said in my other post you gotta let lin ay through rough shooting nights. the leash hes currently on is down right pathetic.

7. dude1394

dude1394 Member

Sad man... Any team with harden on it doesn't get to complain about refs.

8. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Member

Everybody who set foot on the court tonight had something to do with the loss.

9. Drphil

Drphil Member

Can someone give me an unbiased perspective of why we lost the game tonight? I was working while the game was on. Didn't get to see a whole lot. I just saw we were up like 20 points then watched the last few minutes and we were tied and there was Jeremy's fa ce.

I saw my boy Jeremy get 0/5 shots on box score -10 +/-, the worst on the team. =/ He didn't do to well for the team I'm guessing.

10. Apache

Apache Member

don't blame lin for the lost. the starter lay an eggeed. in the 4th quarter

11. count_dough-ku

I got news for you. We're not going anywhere. I don't wanna hear this "it's early in the season" talk anymore. We're already 1/6 of the way through the regular season. And so far we've blown 3 games we should've won. Yes, other teams have had problems closing so far like the Heat. But the difference is we need homecourt advantage in the playoffs to overcome our youth and inexperience(and sh-tty head coach). Miami doesn't. These games we've given away will come back and haunt us late in the season.

12. zhangjun1118

zhangjun1118 New Member

McHale can never be a great coach.

13. wolf8grandma

wolf8grandma Rookie

Parsons should of taken that last shot. Harden was 2-8 3pt parsons 4-5.

14. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

We just wasted one of Dwight's best game this year nobody is going to want to send death threats to harden for missing the game tying FT but if it was dwight he would be getting crucified right now we are always letting dwight down

15. DL24

DL24 Member

Lin only played 17min? no wonder he was trash, how is any good scorer supposed to get on track with such few opportunities!

16. New

You just said Dmo has NO post move????????
    Are you sure it is not a typo?.... Man... you must be mistaking Casspi for Dmo....

17. TheresTheDagger

I gotta say...I'm already sick and tired of every team we play shooting lights out versus us in the 4th quarter.

Its uncanny. And that in turn picks up the defensive intensity of the other team which slows our roll.

Also, tweetville from the refs when we are about to blow the game open doesn't help.

Very frustrating game to watch.

18. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Member

Yep, really good game for Dwight. He was double and even triple teamed A LOT. Got some great looks from trey land however, we should have had some slashers go to the basket with the triple teams.

19. yummyhawtsauce

was Bev guarding MOnta tonight? rofl. damnnn. Monta is a tough assignment. The biggest problem on the team is defensive rotations to close out on the shooter. We are always too slow.

20. Zergling

Zergling Member

Miami had similar issues in Year 1 of their super team. You're overreacting like the rest of the noob posters on here. We still haven't even made the Asik trade yet that will improve the team even more.